It's a Team's Life 2016 going into 2017

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
The week between Christmas and the New Year is a fantastic time to prepare with a plan.

Starting the year with a clean slate is exciting and it is a time to mentally think about what can be done better or differently. How can we make our lives more satisfying?

During this past year, I have spent a lot of time learning about how having less can be more. The more we have the more we have to maintain, the more we maintain the higher the stress level.

Spending time cleaning out closets and really thinking about why in the world are we keeping something has happened a lot. The hard part has been to not see something cute or something that looks neat and not buy it.

READ MORE...

Reactions: Mailer

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Totally agreed. In this business, I found that practicing the somewhat the Minimalist lifestyle helped ensure the business success.

Yup any unnecessary spendings and holding onto the unnecessary things added more stress and costs.

I got rid most of the weight on my shoulders but still have more works to do and am working on them.

The issue now is that the shippers and brokers have became the Minimalist themselves on the rates. Lol....

I'm working on that too.

Great article. Thank you.