jot1959
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Post Areas About

• First week of driving under my belt. Wow! There's good and there's bad. Glad I love to drive.
    Reactions: Turtle and Lawrence
    Turtle
    Turtle
    You should post about this in the forums where more people are likely to see it, rather than on your profile page. Juuuust a suggestion. Lol
    I am here to make a wonderful status update! I got my job and I got everything done to hit the road starting Monday. Yay!
    So bummed out. Depressed now.
    Turtle
    Turtle
    There are plenty of fleet owners and carriers who will let you take your dog with you. And if you have a smartphone you can use that for GPS until you get get a dedicated one. Hang in there.
    Well I got the job and can't even take it. I can't get the stuff they want me to and I can't take my dog. This is nuts.
    Lawrence
    Lawrence
    What "stuff" do they want you to take?
    jot1959
    jot1959
    Well I need a GPS system and the one I have is broken. I live in a motorhome and need a tire to be able to drive it to put in storage while I am gone. No money for any of this, plus insurance payment on motorhome due before I would even get a paycheck. Plus I can't take my dog and I would end up having to put her down, she is not sociable at all.
    jot1959
    jot1959
    Everything I typed already needs roughly about $550 to get done and I don't have it. I don't feel right about having to put down my dog, I've had since she was 8 weeks old. They are over an hour away from me and all I have to drive is my motorhome, so if I were to put it in storage I still need a ride there. My dream job has turned into a nightmare.
    Got my job but, need a few things before I can take it. Always monkey wrenches I tell ya. ugh.
    Well interview moved to Monday. Not my doing, theirs. Now I get to do the nervous thing all weekend. Ugh.
    Got interview tomorrow. Yay! Glad I finally figured out how to do the classified ads. Keep fingers crossed for me. Thanks for the help.
    Driving is what I want to do, I have a 24 ft motorhome I drive daily and live in. Driving a sprinter/cargo van/straight truck is easy.
    I want to drive for a company using their vehicle. Any help with this would be appreciated. I need it like a month ago.
    I want to work 8 months a year, no days off unless emergency. I need a company to hire me though. Help would be appreciated.
    I need to find out what companies are out there that will hire a company driver? I want out of where I am. Have dog, will travel. LMK
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…