greasytshirt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Post Areas About

• hello I have 08 Hino 338 with airbrakes. Time to time in last month the truck looses power check engine light comes on seems like the truck is chocking and can't breath. And now it has no power and smoked like crazy and had bad ouder when smoking.
    When you give out your phone number, people call you at 11pm when they've broken down.
    Angil82
    Angil82
    Hey, changed phones and no longer have your number. Text me please 8605015618
    i have a hino 195 that lost a coolant line and now after filling radiator the engine is blowing high pressure back out the radiator > Thinking headgasket ? any help would be much appreciated !!
    greasytshirt
    greasytshirt
    That's a possibility. It's also possible that the egr cooler cracked since it was run low on coolant. I'd have that pressure tested first before removing the head, but the head gasket is more likely.

Which coolant hose was lost?
    I HAVE A HINO 268 WITH A PULSATING BRAKE PEDAL ( NOT A BRAKE PULSATION) HYDRO BOOST WAS LEAKING FLUID AND I REPLACED IT AND FLUSHED P/S SYSTEM AND CHANGED FILTER. TEST DROVE VEHICLE IT WAS OK AND THEN IT STARTED TO PULSATE AGAIN UNDER NORMAL BRAKING. ANY IDEAS I WAS THINKING P/S PUMP? I WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE? THANKS
    greasytshirt
    greasytshirt
    Not without water contamination or aeration at the same time. Is there any remaining air in the system?
    Could I call you regarding an 2011 International 4300 Durastar Maxxforce. I'm having a cold start issue and an exhaust issue. Thanks, Mel
    Hello sir, I have recently been put in charge of our fleet with no experience. We have 4 hino straight trucks, 2012 28ft non cdl. The malfunctioning light keeps coming in and we are having allot of issues with the DEF regen process. All of our trucks are right around 80k miles. We keep bringing them in to get looked at and they run fine for a few days then have issues again. I'm not sure if or drivers are doing something wrong or if the trucks are known to have issues. The problem is or drivers never say they do anything wrong and the service techs are telling us these trucks are reliable. Any insight or help i would really appreciate
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…