Hey--------Post your hometown data.

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Aalten, Holland. Immigrated young and grew up (actually I don't think I have grown up yet) in Windsor, Ct. Started driving young. IMG_7090.JPG

Reactions: xmudman

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Grew up in North Jersey, although Mrs. Worn-out disputes that I ever grew up. Have lived in Greensboro NC, Greenville SC, Huntsville AL, Martinsburg WV, and now in South Jersey.[/QUOTE

You were finally starting to grow up but then stopped again. It's a good thing most of us are already in our 2nd childhoods. You fit right in.

wimpy007

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
US Army
Let me see, Chicago, Il, Fort Riley, Ks, Fort Devens, Ma., Arlington Hall Va.,Carmel, Ca.,
Springfield, Mo,. Naperville/.Il.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Narberth, PA :)

Narberth is a bit of Small Town America right in the middle of a wealthy suburban township near Philadelphia. Proud to come from there

Other places I’ve lived: Edgewater Park NJ, Hamilton Bermuda, and (all in PA) Clarion, Ardmore, Philadelphia, Cochranville, Narvon and Ephrata. Now on the road 24/7....

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Gear_Grinder

Gear_Grinder

Rookie Expediter
Researching
Yeah it was a good town back when the car shows and bike shows were big and other things, but as everybody else who’s stuck in their hometown. I just want to get out haha.