Jan..2017 locations & more

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Columbus Grove Ohio is the winner

Lost in Space.

Doing better then me.
Got the call this morning and both me and wifey said that's not normal for a holiday, she even said something will go wrong and ya should have turned it down, and sure enough.. Canceled load shortly after I arrived. Dispatch says they will look for something else but I know with the log book started that won't happen. Final tally for the day, 176 empty miles for $50. Total loss.. Maybe I should have listened to the wife.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Columbus Grove Ohio is the winner

Lost in Space.

Doing better then me.
Got the call this morning and both me and wifey said that's not normal for a holiday, she even said something will go wrong and ya should have turned it down, and sure enough.. Canceled load shortly after I arrived. Dispatch says they will look for something else but I know with the log book started that won't happen. Final tally for the day, 176 empty miles for $50. Total loss.. Maybe I should have listened to the wife.
Always listen to your wife.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Doing better then me.

Mine worked out, shipper had moved, I got stop pay to get to right address

Lost in Space.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Mine worked out, shipper had moved, I got stop pay to get to right address

Lost in Space.

Been a lot of that lately. Don't know if carriers are not updating addresses or just typos on load profiles, but what ever the reason be sure to show arrival at wrong address. Work is to slow to be taking one for the team, get all accessory charges ya can get.

Reactions: fastman_1

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I feel like a second grader sometimes.

79a1d69653f933725c38454d7d6c8059.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums