Boo ... its October

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
second load this week that picked around 7pm and run about 650 miles....took everything I had to get it done....its getting harder every year....just having a hard time with them late picking up loads....too long being awake...
I swear Judy was complaining about needing something to do, how about co-driver? Rediscover your youth!!

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
I am content with my business plan...:)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded over 3 hours ago in Spring Grove , MN.... hadn't been there since my Bolt days ...

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app
How did you get out of there so soon? I won't pick up there any more unless it's an early pickup. 23:59 is their usual pickup time. Often the freight isn't ready for almost another two hours. If it is ready nobody has the key to the shipping office to get the bills. Are you off to Grand Rapids?

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How did you get out of there so soon? I won't pick up there any more unless it's an early pickup. 23:59 is their usual pickup time. Often the freight isn't ready for almost another two hours. If it is ready nobody has the key to the shipping office to get the bills. Are you off to Grand Rapids?
Pick up 3 pm... loaded at 2.45 pm

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

TeamPaul

Expert Expediter
Researching
I received word that another driver was selected for a position I had applied for... So today we can start getting our head back on the Expedite game...

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Got called yesterday evening for a 2230 pu, Dallas to Marshalltown, IA...said was 20 x 16...as the guy comes out with this...I said that's not gonna fit...it's longer than my truck....20 FEET by 16"...gotta love when brokers/customers leave out a detail or 2...dry run still in Dallas area

Attachments

• 1477571448488.jpg
    1477571448488.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 36

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
MT, Richmond, VA area. About 10% differince in mileage so far, winter-southern fuel blend.
Don't know about blends, but glad to be back east with $1.95 gas instead of out west with $2.85. also used to "regular" being 87 octane. In Texas it's 86 and in a couple others it's only 85?? The 87 was considered PLUS.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
MT, Richmond, VA area. About 10% differince in mileage so far, winter-southern fuel blend.
Don't know about blends, but glad to be back east with $1.95 gas instead of out west with $2.85. also used to "regular" being 87 octane. In Texas it's 86 and in a couple others it's only 85?? The 87 was considered PLUS.

why not just blend yourself a brew of high performance 91 with some 85-86? 1/2 and 1/2 so to speak...LOL
burning that cheap crap might hasten coil pak replacements?....

Reactions: Worn Out Manager