October, Crossroads & Pumpkin Spice?

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
LOL!! I do sleep. But here lately I've been battling some kind of sinus issue that makes me cough all night. Literally. Add to that I've developed a reflux issue. Doc put me on a med that greatly reduces my stomach acid, which has eliminated the ice pick stabbing pain from the ulcer that developed on my pyloric valve. So that should be healing nicely too. But the reflux is still there. It's just not acidic.
So I wake up after the first couple of hours of sleep, then I basically take naps all night in between coughing sessions. Just trying to hone in on the right meds for the cough.
End result? Late night booked loads.
#silverlining

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well this one appears to be about flushed down the drain like last nights booze....lol
This one unlike you may go "dry" lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Let me clarify about Guidos opinion
I may disagree with his carriers new direction but never slam John personally.. I just happen to have a different opinion .
Load 1 despite recent changes of policies is still a premium carrier never does an O//O have to be worried about being stranded by the roadside. John and Load 1 Will do whatever it takes to get that unit in a shop and back in service!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Guido over in another forum disagrees with my opinion and like the Pom Pom waver he is... bad mouthing me...lol
Hey Dave ... it's only an opinion...
Polite disagreement is a lost art.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
its really too bad....Dave is a really nice guy..keeps his van in great shape, looks and mechanically...a real boom to any carrier he so chooses....

and Dave/Guido if you read this.....sorry about your loss of Rambo...a great dog and I know a real comfort to you at your stressful times....be well, be safe....

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Tired in Rocky Mount,. No whale, just want a minnow heading north towards home. If nothing by 18:00 we will turn and burn that way.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: hazmat and ntimevan