The Trump Card...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Hillary's latest video lecturing State Department employees on cybersecurity, the importance of safeguarding information, and to not use personal emails for State Department business, that's pretty funny. Because, you know, it's a lecture she should have attended rather than given.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Trump gets an endorsement from a major newspaper. His first! The Las Vegas Review-Journal.

It's a pretty good read, as unlike most other editorial board endorsement that rely on the suspension of reality and make their case based on emotion, they cut straight to the heart of the matter - the issues at stake.

The Las Vegas Journal-Review said:
Make no mistake, a Hillary Clinton administration would indulge the worst instincts of the authoritarian left and continue to swell the bloated regulatory state while running the nation deeper into the red in pursuit of “free” college and health care.

Yes, Mr. Trump’s impulsiveness and overheated rhetoric alienate many voters. He has trouble dealing with critics and would be wise to discover the power of humility.

But neither candidate will ever be called to the dais to accept an award for moral probity and character. And we are already distressingly familiar with the Clinton way, which involves turning public service into an orgy of influence peddling and entitlement designed to line their own pockets — precisely what a disgruntled electorate now rises up to protest.

Mr. Trump represents neither the danger his critics claim nor the magic elixir many of his supporters crave. But he promises to be a source of disruption and discomfort to the privileged, back-scratching political elites for whom the nation’s strength and solvency have become subservient to power’s pursuit and preservation.

Boom

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
"Mr. Trump represents neither the danger his critics claim nor the magic elixir many of his supporters crave. But he promises to be a source of disruption and discomfort to the privileged, back-scratching political elites for whom the nation’s strength and solvency have become subservient to power’s pursuit and preservation."

The main reason, no, the only reason I will vote for Trump. This country is in dire need of change. Not Obama change. Not Clinton change. Real change!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
amazing headline read "Young female models" not just female models..but young models...insinuating what? by inserting the word young?...

sex sells in America...the Clinton campaign will continue with line of action...

reading about emails is well....boring and brings little interest....but sex....read all about it...

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
4ca13b6492d3603a09b4c15ab44a3e2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Trump taking advantage of a photo opportunity doesn't mean he's not a racist. I'm not saying he is or isn't, but that photo doesn't prove anything.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
amazing headline read "Young female models" not just female models..but young models...insinuating what? by inserting the word young?...

sex sells in America...the Clinton campaign will continue with line of action...

reading about emails is well....boring and brings little interest....but sex....read all about it...

I doubt the Clinton campaign will focus on it ...

And certainly not Hillary herself ... unless something else comes out.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Trump taking advantage of a photo opportunity doesn't mean he's not a racist. I'm not saying he is or isn't, but that photo doesn't prove anything.

The story behind that photo is interesting ... it was mostly recently floated by Trump's "special counsel" in a highly misleading way.

muttly

Veteran Expediter

The story behind that photo is interesting ... it was mostly recently floated by Trump's "special counsel" in a highly misleading way.
Hillary's pandering includes her campaign discussing using 'Yo Mama' jokes and having her talk about hot sauce.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I wonder what percentage of people are vot
Hannity doesn't call himself a journalist.

But millions of ppl listen to him as if he is so what difference does it make what he calls himself?
So you never read opinion columns in newspapers?
Hannity has never had a job as a journalist. His first job in the media was as a radio talk show host and political commentator. That's all he's ever done. He's not really any different than Rush Limbaugh, Howard Stern or David Letterman and Conan O'Brien. And no one would call them journalists.

Million of people don't listen to Hannity because they mistake him for a journalist, they listen to him because he strokes their political bias.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I doubt the Clinton campaign will focus on it ...

And certainly not Hillary herself ... unless something else comes out.

Of course neither the Clinton campaign or Hillary will focus on it. If any of this debauchery is true then it would appear Trump has the mores of a Democrat. If this becomes a major issue many Democrats will abandon Hillary and jump on the Trump wagon. Maybe Bill can save the day with a bit of his own debauchery.