Boo ... its October

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
IMG_7231.JPG
Leave it to Beaver..how times have changed!

It Was the First Show to Display a Toilet Tank
b980022692078e497cd67feb1f98fffa.jpg
Leave it to Beaver..how times have changed!

It Was the First Show to Display a Toilet Tank
b980022692078e497cd67feb1f98fffa.jpg

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
my choice....I would stay right there....
Lot less competition there and Del Rio....both good for loads....most of the time they have to DH someone from Laredo....
One of those times we are both right!

Just pulling out of Laredo with a weekend Whale going to Southern Cali for a Monday AM dely.

I don't know how he does it, but our favorite Leprechaun booked me from Eagle Pass. When we drop we will have done 10,000 miles in 2 weeks. Might have to change our name to Hazmat 2.

Another reason I am glad to be on Team CRE is between the exit 12 TA, Pilot & J there were AT LEAST 30 vans parked as we drove thru.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Wish it was me.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
you-hear-that-giant-sucking-sound-thumb.jpg.png

That's Hillary Clinton doing her best to get her way.
NAFTA never forget oops I guess Ohio and Michigan Virginia and North and South Carolina Florida Texas Iowa already have forgotten. Just like they forgot about ADM Bordia. Then Again there are those that have not.
Now should we talk about Soros.

I am watching
Have a wonderful weekend.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
WHEW! Just missed that mess on I-10 this morning in Cali by Indio. Saw the problem, made a quick exit and came over the mountains thru the back door to Ontario. Interstate was shut down for 10 hours with 13 deaths and counting.
We detoured around it as well. Very sad.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
WHEW! Just missed that mess on I-10 this morning in Cali by Indio. Saw the problem, made a quick exit and came over the mountains thru the back door to Ontario. Interstate was shut down for 10 hours with 13 deaths and counting.

Just was reading about it, very sad.

Sent from the deep end.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another week starting like the whole month has started.. Just can't seem to hook, shoot or buy a load...

Sent from the deep end.