Boo ... its October

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wrong Way, El Paso !!!
2 hrs vs. 7 hrs, we are exhausted. Should go OOS but want to "test" the water.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
my choice....I would stay right there....
Lot less competition there and Del Rio....both good for loads....most of the time they have to DH someone from Laredo....

Last edited:

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
my choice....I would stay right there....
Lot less competition there and Del Rio....both good for loads....most of the time they have to DH someone from Laredo....
One of those times we are both right!

Just pulling out of Laredo with a weekend Whale going to Southern Cali for a Monday AM dely.

I don't know how he does it, but our favorite Leprechaun booked me from Eagle Pass. When we drop we will have done 10,000 miles in 2 weeks. Might have to change our name to Hazmat 2.

Another reason I am glad to be on Team CRE is between the exit 12 TA, Pilot & J there were AT LEAST 30 vans parked as we drove thru.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
smileys-sleeping-300226.gif

Reactions: RoadTime

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Did the happy dance tonight.
Found out Penske has been removed from Ford Dearborn.. Happy days.
A outfit by the name of Comprehensive ( or something like that) now has the contract. They are a spin off of Falcon Transport. So a driver tells me.. Best news I had in months.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter

Just pulling out of Laredo with a weekend Whale going to Southern Cali for a Monday AM dely.

I don't know how he does it, but our favorite Leprechaun booked me from Eagle Pass. When we drop we will have done 10,000 miles in 2 weeks. Might have to change our name to Hazmat 2.

Another reason I am glad to be on Team CRE is between the exit 12 TA, Pilot & J there were AT LEAST 30 vans parked as we drove thru.

That Leprechaun of yours needs to start looking at straight trucks..He has been playing with small trucks long enough. :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

That Leprechaun of yours needs to start looking at straight trucks..He has been playing with small trucks long enough. :D
No he doesn't need that aggravation ...DOT and audits and all that stuff..lol

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Enrt to San Antonio :)
Wow, what a trip! Thank God for the beautiful weather (once we left Indiana). Yes, I did the speed limit in Texas, and MPG sagged accordingly, but wth: after 800+ miles, and 600 yet to do, ya wanna get it done!

Delivery was a bit of a pita, but hey, most automotive deliveries are.

Tom Bodet left the light on for us, so here we are. Back at it Monday.

Advice: wait in San Antonio or go to Del Rio?

Well, g'nite

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Leave it to Beaver..how times have changed!

It Was the First Show to Display a Toilet Tank

Nowadays, seeing a toilet on TV is nothing out of the ordinary. But back when this show debuted, it created a HUGE fuss. In fact, the censors at the time almost didn’t allow the show to air because of the fact they had scenes in the bathroom, and that type of film-making was viewed as obscene

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Leave it to Beaver..how times have changed!

It Was the First Show to Display a Toilet Tank

Nowadays, seeing a toilet on TV is nothing out of the ordinary. But back when this show debuted, it created a HUGE fuss. In fact, the censors at the time almost didn’t allow the show to air because of the fact they had scenes in the bathroom, and that type of film-making was viewed as obscene

Bored?

King of short runs.

Reactions: Steady Eddie