The Power Of One in October

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, since I got the load that I wanted...

82a4fc35d4aeaa4615af1cc89979c012.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Last edited:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Glad everyone stayed busy yesterday. All of mine got loads. Got one i would like to see get a load today but it was a pretty good week overall. Was really pleased when i looked at the week yesterday. Its kinda weird not keeping up on the loads during the day anymore but im getting use to it. Tina is doing a great job at it and i just update when i get home so i know whats going on. Actually kinda gettin use to it !!! LOL Everyone stay safe !!

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
Need a load outta the Houston, Tx area, would make it a good week!

I know everyone is working hard and its appreciated, just hate to sit here until Mon.

Drive safe!

Reactions: DollarSign

guido4475

Not a Member
At home, trying to get things taken care of before the snow flies. And, to try and get rid of this sore throat. It's been kicking my butt...I was sick while in Carlisle, but got rid of that, but I guess not all the way...it came back as a sore throat. I hope to be back at it in a week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using EO Forums mobile app

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
At home, trying to get things taken care of before the snow flies. And, to try and get rid of this sore throat. It's been kicking my butt...I was sick while in Carlisle, but got rid of that, but I guess not all the way...it came back as a sore throat. I hope to be back at it in a week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using EO Forums mobile app
Must be something going around. I had it about a month ago, then got over it. One of my nieces came to visit last week, she got a sore throat while here, now both my kids have it. And it looks like I will get it again. Ugg.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Thats the one thing about having kids going to school, they get exposed and bring it home !!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Chicago Cubs and the Cleaveland Indians??????

I'm going to bed $1000 that this year's World Series ends in a tie.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Sooo, heading to Topeka, KS for Monday morning. What's the consensus for a solo straight? Hang around or heading out? KC?

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sooo, heading to Topeka, KS for Monday morning. What's the consensus for a solo straight? Hang around or heading out? KC?

If it was me I'd drift back east to the first nice place to stop. I wouldn't think you need you need to go to far as you your only going to be 60 or so miles from KC

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: FlyingVan