The debate.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
4c4edcc631f9e0ee82ac86cab0892fd3.jpg

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
To Funny You want Hillary to be President just because she is a Women. Yo Dave make sure you have some Cheese with your wine as your going to need it when Hillary don't make it to the white house. Do any of you really think the military will tolerate her. No they wont.

Yowpuggy

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
To Funny You want Hillary to be President just because she is a Women. Yo Dave make sure you have some Cheese with your wine as your going to need it when Hillary don't make it to the white house. Do any of you really think the military will tolerate her. No they wont.

Are you saying our military don't tolerate women?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Trump did well for the first 30-45 minutes, and then she handed him his hat. He couldn't help but to respond to some of the things she accused him of, defending himself of the allegations. As soon as you go on the defensive in a debate, you're toast. You must stay on the issues and take it back to the opponent.

When she said Trump was originally for the Iraq War, instead of defending him and what he said, going on and on about what he said to Howard Stern, Sean Hannity, rolling ball bearings and talking about strawberries, he should have responded simply with, "I didn't vote for the Iraq War, you did." Boom. She's got nothing to say to that.

Just watched the debate tonight. That was pretty much my take on it. I was surprised that Trump seemed to try to stick to the issues, and for the most part was respectful. Not one crooked Hillary comment lol. Even though she kept trying to sling out every bad media headline on Trump she could.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Turtle