Welcome September

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped the TN load 8.5 hours early

1753 paid miles for 3 runs since Monday afternoon (snuck in a local while shipping was closed) turned down another 500 miler, family awaits

Monsoon in Michigan, accidents on I75 and I94 both, feeling sorry for the Load 1 driver that didn't have Google maps turned on...75 was closed at Dearborn, I followed the GPS and there was a sea of brake lights just past it :D

Everybody have a good weekend!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

1753 paid miles for 3 runs since Monday afternoon (snuck in a local while shipping was closed) turned down another 500 miler, family awaits

Monsoon in Michigan, accidents on I75 and I94 both, feeling sorry for the Load 1 driver that didn't have Google maps turned on...75 was closed at Dearborn, I followed the GPS and there was a sea of brake lights just past it :D

been watching Google a lot more closely since I learned to use its full potential....fantastic...

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

Glad my wife goes to work at 5:30. Also glad I don't go down that way. Detroit's tired infrastructure is really showing itself.

Reactions: jcochristoph

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another day, another trip to the shop.
Looks like a tie rod and alignment in my future. Going to be a long waiting day, hopefully get it finished today

Hmmm side note, just got a call from a local job I applied for back in April. My reaction was kind of strange as I didn't know if I was really still interested. I guess I'll have some time to think about it today.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
RECORDS REALLY HERE 64 WEEKS THEN TURN A TRUCK IN AND NO HOME TIME THEN STRAIGHT TO ANOTHER COMPANY AND 88 WEEKS STRAIGHT BEFORE I TOOK 1ST HOME TIME PERSONAL BUSNIESS.
LOGAN FEB 16TH 2004 IRAQ.jpg SERVED THIS COUNTRY FOR 23 YEARS. COMPANY EMPLOYEES LYING TO ME DONT CUT THE DICE AND YOUR EXCUESS ARE JUST THAT. I LOST A LOT OF REVENUE COULD HAVE BEEN CORRETED 15 WEEKS AGO. LIYING & NON SHA LAUNT DONT CUT THE DICE IN THE REAL WORLD. MAYBE YOU SHOULD STEP OUT AND GO TO THE SERVICE AND SEE WHAT THE REAL WORLD IS LIKE VICE SITTING AT A DESK. I AM .