September, the kick off to the best quarter of the year.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Leaving

ef71e3acb5d4cf717dc851e99613daca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Ahhh, just seeing that warms my heart. :clapping-hands-above-head:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well another day.....another flight. Actually getting ready to land. Week and a half on the road. Training, meetings and SELLING!

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

Reactions: Rick007

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Been a couple of years since I've been there. I always seem to be passing through in the middle of the night. Same problem with trying to grab a L1 shirt

I am sure you could call safety and sweet talk them into leaving your shirt up in dispatch for you if you know you are coming through at night....

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
How long are those shirts going to be there?

I'm trying my best to come and lighten the load by a shirt, but I haven't been successful yet.

I thought I would become a regular in Taylor, but I've only been there once since the orientation back in May.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
How long are those shirts going to be there?

I'm trying my best to come and lighten the load by a shirt, but I haven't been successful yet.

I thought I would become a regular in Taylor, but I've only been there once since the orientation back in May.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

We will have them for at least a month. Let safety know if you don't get up there in the next month or so and they can mark one for you.

Reactions: FlyingVan

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Speaking of shirts....We have a new limited edition T-shirt that has just come in. They are $7 each and are a nicer soft upgraded shirt with a multi color logo. They do not have a pocket as it didn't work with the design. They are available in admin sizes small to 6XL. Get them while they last!
b0b844c3569d39db6fa6716701c3a114.jpg
ecc5d79e400f8a94f6905413accee707.jpg

Reactions: SWTexas1

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning gang. Pretty darn solid week and today is looking at really strong load count to start the day! Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe and that we are keeping your wheels turning!

Thanks Dollar, love the new shirt design!

Reactions: DollarSign

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang. Pretty darn solid week and today is looking at really strong load count to start the day! Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe and that we are keeping your wheels turning!

Thanks Dollar, love the new shirt design!

Oh no. You went and said it. Wheels turning, means a whole other thing to us ex- Depress 1'ers. Lol