Welcome September

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, don't know about that. I bought my dipstick in 2005 or 2005 and I have been carrying it in the Sprinter ever since. How many times have I used it on the road? Exactly zero. I used to use it every 60k at home, after changing the fluid, but I stopped even that because it always showed good after refilling with 8 qts of fluid. Still original tranny at 773k.

I said I have it. Didn't say I used it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: FlyingVan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
d9e653766aa8d874b5ce66739cd26f2393883e9a63440d1eec01decb023e7508.jpg

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
1 no-win-bid offer late yesterday ... 2 no-win-bid offers this morning .... just finished cooking a scrambled egg potatoe pan casserole for wife and myself .... she was out doing her morning walk .. so ... maybe a quick nap will happen ...;)

Does your husband cook too?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I'm back...was a great vacation. Went back in service last night and have on from cincy to chicago in the morning.

On another note, FCA covered the repairs to my engine...all new rocker arms and lifters...warrantied for 2 years unlimited miles on their work. So if it's ticking again it's covered.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had just woke up when I got the call load ready early...350 miles to go

Strange I'm depressed leaving the south

Oh, any CANADIAN drivers looking for work, pm me and I can pass on your info....too much work for us...dont ask me anything plz, yes I'm happy, so ask HIM your questions