Welcome September

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Spent 3 days with Grandson . x

Volunteered to help cleanup after Benefit on Sunday that daughter helps with twice a year .. x
Watched alittle Foorball .. x

Did bookwork & Bill paying for my parents in Nursing home and visited with them ... x
This morning winterising house and clean up yard for winter .... also took Portable AC out of van and stored .. x

Put myself in service .. x
Time for 2 hour expediter nap

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Well then pay for a dipstick...:p....LOL

I got one. Don't leave the house without it.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Well, don't know about that. I bought my dipstick in 2005 or 2005 and I have been carrying it in the Sprinter ever since. How many times have I used it on the road? Exactly zero. I used to use it every 60k at home, after changing the fluid, but I stopped even that because it always showed good after refilling with 8 qts of fluid. Still original tranny at 773k.

Reactions: RoadTime

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Garage Door fixed, back in service... Now those guys know how to make money!

Garage-Doors.jpg

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Garage Door fixed, back in service... Now those guys know how to make money!

Yeah they do. When I was in the Commercial fleet tire service end of it the "tradesmen" would come to the shop and charge $125 min. For service call, we would go on the interstate to change their tire on the side of the highway and they would complain about a $65 service call!!!

Sent from my XT1080 using EO Forums mobile app

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Drive thru pizza! The south is awesome!

Thanks too FlyingVan for the kind offer. My diagnosis right now, is being in Georgia the clutch fan was engaged thus changing how it runs and shifts. I've already forgotten what driving in hot weather was like :D

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
was gonna say if you can't find parking in Athens you can come sleep in front of my apartments in Buford!
Just saw it...would have taken you up on that if there was shade for sure! This is probably a regular run for me, you live close? We'll probably cross paths soon

Got 3 hours sleep at an exxon, it was too hot even for me with just a fan . . . humid, no wind

On to Tenessee I'll try sleeping whenever it cools down

Reactions: NorthernBill

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
was gonna say if you can't find parking in Athens you can come sleep in front of my apartments in Buford!
Just saw it...would have taken you up on that if there was shade for sure! This is probably a regular run for me, you live close? We'll probably cross paths soon

Got 3 hours sleep at an exxon, it was too hot even for me with just a fan . . . humid, no wind

On to Tenessee I'll try sleeping whenever it cools down

Some shade. Yeah I bought my sprinter in Athens.

Reactions: brokcanadian