September, the kick off to the best quarter of the year.

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg!

1 load last week, stuck in NJ since Fri drop. Not good!

Hoping for a good week!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning and a BUSY afternoon. One straight in the whole fleet over 9 hours without a load system wide! (now to get flyingvan moving :D )

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Found out where the Michigan middle of nowhere is.
2947890a35c5f0673366147103b3bb38.jpg

John, someone picked up your slack.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Really should wake up fully before saying yes to a load. Frankfort? Sure, why not. Lol Frankfort Michigan that is. At least it will be a Beautiful beautiful drive.

I would have said yes in a heart beat. My favorite place to visit. Don't forget to quench your thirst at the mineral spring in town (if you dare, it taste nasty) I think it's imported from Flint

6cc8d74ee9acd42e31be3fba8b8e9d5a.jpg

Reactions: Steady Eddie

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
We made it to Taylor this morning and picked up our tshirts, thank you John! Would love to see that color offered on rewards?

On our way to L.I, NY in the morning, week is picking up and hope we keep rolling.

Reactions: DollarSign

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
After a much debate with myself lol, I chose to move south. It's a better area then where I was at. Will see how this turns out.

Reactions: ntimevan

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would have said yes in a heart beat. My favorite place to visit. Don't forget to quench your thirst at the mineral spring in town (if you dare, it taste nasty) I think it's imported from Flint

6cc8d74ee9acd42e31be3fba8b8e9d5a.jpg

I tried one in Watervliet Michigan and it was nasty. Now, you want some very tasty spring water... Out of Jackson, Tn south on hwy 45 at the Pinson Indian mounds turn off is a artesian well by the RR track. Taste like bottle water, but better.

Reactions: RoadTime