Welcome September

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped in GA. No major truck stops in Athens, who knows where to move...

4 states to add to the list in addition to the 3 I've been traveling for a decade. I should check a map next time so I know what I'm in for

Transmission seemed liked it was slipping, but I can find nothing amiss...anybody with a dipstick, I'd be eternally grateful of you could tell me how many inches full is from the tip...think a steel rod would do the trick....

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped in GA. No major truck stops in Athens, who knows where to move...

4 states to add to the list in addition to the 3 I've been traveling for a decade. I should check a map next time so I know what I'm in for

Transmission seemed liked it was slipping, but I can find nothing amiss...anybody without a dipstick, I'd be eternally grateful of you could tell me how many inches full is from the tip...think a steel rod would do the trick....
are you leaking?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
are you leaking?
Not a drop. Seems like it's slip shifting at part throttle. Have a scanner tool and it's never gone past 192 degrees, 40k miles on fluid and filter with new control board and plug
never have I ever felt the need to check the level IF I were on time with changes.....we just don't burn it off....unless you have leak...is why I was asking.....

Captain Canuck

Expert Expediter
Stand firm Fellow Citizens
CaptainCanuck_vs_CaptainAmerica.jpg

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
never have I ever felt the need to check the level IF I were on time with changes.....we just don't burn it off....unless you have leak...is why I was asking.....
I would like to verify, amount and condition. Changed pan and torque converter and dumped 8 quarts in blind...if I had enough I'd just change it and measure what comes out

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would like to verify, amount and condition. Changed pan and torqued converter and dumped 8 quarts in blind...if I had enough of justice change it and measure what comes out
Well then pay for a dipstick...:p....LOL

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I would like to verify, amount and condition. Changed pan and torque converter and dumped 8 quarts in blind...if I had enough I'd just change it and measure what comes out

I am on the road now and my sprinter is at home, but will be home this weekend. If noone else helps you by then, I will measure it and tell you.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well then pay for a dipstick...:p....LOL
Sure. In 30-75 days when the accounts settle :confused2:

[QUOTE="FlyingVan, post: 792549, member: you.[/QUOTE]on the road now and my sprinter is at home, but will be home this weekend. If noone else helps you by then, I will measure it and tell you.[/QUOTE]

That's a very kind offer sir, but I'll likely be a thousand miles away by then :)

I think without all the miles behind me if I'm questioning it, somethings up. Feels like solenoid

Thus throttled Internet is really screwing up my posts

Last edited:

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hmm. Not even a collector to disturb my sleep, and no 1000 milers

Georgia is hot. What's it like in August? :D baking in a tin can.

Thinking about trying the "Shores good all you can eat catfish" on the handwritten sign on somebody's lawn

Reactions: NorthernBill