Welcome September

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was planning to camp out at J in Houston last night. But after reading the reviews, stayed at P in Huntsville instead. Which was very nice.

On the way to the drop in Houston this AM, decided to stop by and check out the J. Not as bad as the reviews have said.

Park at your own risk. Lol...
I used to live in Houston and that j is famous for drug deals and lot lizards are a plenty there as well as homeless people. I wouldn't stay there but I think Huntsville was a good choice.

Reactions: ntimevan and Mailer

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Brought the wife out with me and was 3/5 and over my max for the week. Currently in an undisclosed location enjoying some time off with the love of my life celebrating 35 yrs of wedded bliss this weekend while the Sprinter is geting overdue maintenance repairs done.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After unloaded in Houston this morning, I was very happy and excited. Told my dispatch that I am heading toward home in California.

About an hour before Dallas, got a call from my dispatch said he has a load going along my way. Great! I took it. Now loaded, Dallas to West Lafayette IN.

Indiana is in the west, right? Lol.....

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm feeling a little extra saggy today.
No, not my body, my bed :p

Well crap. I knew I needed to....

Order a replacement cot or build a permanent bed. I did neither putting it off. So now I'm hoping gorilla tape will keep it together for little while longer while on the road :rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm feeling a little extra saggy today.
No, not my body, my bed :p

Well crap. I knew I needed to....

Order a replacement cot or build a permanent bed. I did neither putting it off. So now I'm hoping gorilla tape will keep it together for little while longer while on the road :rolleyes:
Pragma bed... Folds up really small against sidewall, light weight , holds up to 1200lbs ...

one of the great features...
Features

Last edited: