You Only Have Days Left!!!!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone else receive this e-mail spam? When I saw the 4 explanation points following the title I knew it must be super duper important so I ignored it until today. So far I have received 2 e-mails and time is running out!!!! I would like to call this :censoredsign: as he has included a phone number, but then I would probably be subjected to phone solicitation crap from them which would far outweigh the minimal fun I would have had with them.

E-mail spam:

Panther Owners,

We still have not received the contract back from you. Your time is running out. You only have 15 days left. This will only take you 5-10 quick minutes.

Please click : https://righttrek.com/Account/Login. Hit “Forgot Password” and insert your email address and request a new password. Check your SPAM or JUNK folders in your email box if you do not receive an email back from Righttrek.

You can sign your new contract easily through your: Smart Phone, Tablet or Personal Computer. I can assure you that this process is very easy and will only take you just a few minutes.

If you choose to not sign the contract by September 30, 2016, Panther may interpret it as that you may not want to continue our partnership together.

If you’re having technical issues, please contact:

Nathan Briggs

[email protected]

801-736-9350.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ya I did it.
Yeah, I did it also. I called Contractor Relations about another matter and then inquired about this. I got transferred to another person and then transferred to a guy whose name appeared on the last couple of e-mails I received about this.

I don't think it's spam.
You're correct. It isn't spam, it's worse. It's a giant cat turd coated in kitty litter. The guy I talked to at Panther explained that this is our new contract and is being handled by Equinox Business Solutions. He apologized about any confusion and said I was originally sent the wrong e-mail. He sent me another e-mail and walked me through the steps to sign the new contract. He was very adamant about me signing it immediately and wanted to know if I could get it taken care of that very day.

I used the link provided in the e-mail, got the temporary password and then a real, permanent password and logged in. I got comfortable, ready to wade through a bunch of contract pages. All I found was a place for my signature. No contract pages. Do they expect us to electronically sign a blank piece of digital paper. Is it just me? Am I missing something here, other than a detailed contract?

I apparently passed a "random" drug test Wednesday morning, 10 minutes after refusing a stupid load. This should prove that I am drug free and of some what sound mind. If they think I'm signing a blank contract maybe they should be tested for drugs.

acvox24

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ya you might want to call again. Mine wasn't blank. I was able to read the whole contract as I electronically signed. I won't sign anything without being able to read it. Who do they think we are, congress with a health care bill

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Moot

acvox24

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh I forgot. The first time I did it. It was with my iPhone and couldn't get it to work. So I did it with my laptop. And everything was fine. That might be your problem.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you Acvox. I used my laptop. Firefox was blocking a pop-up. I went through the whole thing and initialed and signed everything. Being a vanner I was forced to check and initial items that only applied to trucks. When filling out the paper contracts I would just skip over those parts. Not possible on this this contract. I still don't understand why Panther contracted with an outside company to make a mess of a contract. I would think they are perfectly capable of screwing it up on their own, for free.

Thanks again for the help Acvox! Next time you're down here it's your turn to empty the litterbox.

Reactions: TDave