Hi everybody!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Red Flag to me was the bragging of being Banned from other trucking sites .... i am guessing that (it) is a Tree-hugging , PETA loving Vegatarian that sleeps with a Phython in the swamps ... ;)

Reactions: fastman_1

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Red Flag to me was the bragging of being Banned from other trucking sites .... i am guessing that (it) is a Tree-hugging , PETA loving Vegatarian that sleeps with a Phython in the swamps ... ;)
Alicecooper-1024x681.jpg

cottontail

New Recruit
Driver
US Navy
Wellll, seems like all the old timers have gotten their digs in. Just as I predicted. You boys (spelled with a little "b") think a few little insults scare me? I've heard them all and I'm still here. It just proves that I live rent free between your ears. I love it when I raise the ire of those who believe themselves to be superior. There's nothing I like better than a spirited conversation. Anything else is merely another wave on the ocean. Nobody here is better than anybody else. We are all equal. Different, but equal.

cottontail

New Recruit
Driver
US Navy
Well, let's see, my father and my uncle were both truck drivers and they both tried to steer me away from the profession at an early age when I first started becoming fascinated by large vehicles. My father wanted me to become a model, but I was too much of a tom boy to give in to that sort of thing. I joined the Navy during the Viet Nam war and I dispatched tug boats in Charleston, SC. After I left the Navy I became friends with a truck driver who helped me get a class "A" License and the rest is history.

cottontail

New Recruit
Driver
US Navy
What man are you talking about? Go dig your own garden, and this is still the greatest country in the world, where you have the freedom to call whomever you wish, not that anyone is willing to listen.

So where's the popcorn boys?

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well let's see now... If you were a teamster during the Hoffa era, and that's your pic as your avatar I must say you look damn good to be so damn old!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

cottontail

New Recruit
Driver
US Navy
Thank you fastman, I'll accept the compliment graciously. However the picture was taken in 2009 at my home in Maryland just before I stepped out to a "technical writing" symposium. Surprising what a little eyeliner and lipstick will do. I'm told I look 20 years younger than I really am.

Last edited: