Hello August

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Monday morning got loaded out of Houston with 11 big truck tires and went to Laredo for a great rate (basically roundtrip to get back to Houston area), on the way down got pre-booked for a load weighing a whopping 136 lbs. picking up at 10 pm, heading to Arlington TX... Delivered this morning and waiting on the next one... Come on Team CRE, let's keep this "Freight Train Rollin"!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EO Forums mobile app

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
d1d038e2422cc03d6b6fd63e68182769.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Oh it's been a fun day for a technically challenged person...first the bank makes me sign in twice to register my computer because it seems that Microsoft Edge won't accept cookies from the bank. Then the Microsoft twit from Pakistan didn't know the answer so he wanted 90 bucks to sign in to my computer to see what was wrong..nope..I didn't do it because when I asked to speak to his supervisor (hoping he spoke English) the connection was lost.
Now to top it all off..my email is down and they're "working" on it. Luckily the IOS update on my phone was easy.

I need to go can something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Went back in service Monday am got a load right off the bat to much, here I still sit been trying all day but no bites not even when sitting in the same pu city!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forumsbed a last min pu in toledo to Euclid takes me home so I can start a 4 day boom boom boom fest (edm)

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Oh it's been a fun day for a technically challenged person...first the bank makes me sign in twice to register my computer because it seems that Microsoft Edge won't accept cookies from the bank. Then the Microsoft twit from Pakistan didn't know the answer so he wanted 90 bucks to sign in to my computer to see what was wrong..nope..I didn't do it because when I asked to speak to his supervisor (hoping he spoke English) the connection was lost.
Now to top it all off..my email is down and they're "working" on it. Luckily the IOS update on my phone was easy.

215949071.gif

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I will be glad when this day is over.
Started with disappointment in Sandusky looking at property's. Was feeling pretty let down and blah so divided to come home.

On my way home stopped at a gas station for a large fountain pop and some ice for my mug. Cashier insisted I had to pay for the ice as a refill beverage. Your kidding right? I should have just dumped it out but I Wasn't in the mood to argue much longer. So I told the ditz well if I'm going to have to pay for two drinks I'm going to fill it up. Which I did and left with a lot more pop then I planned on lol.

I get home to find my grass is a foot tall, considering I pay someone to keep it cut and just spoke with him about doing a better job before I left, I was pissed.

Walk inside and spot a wet spot on my ceiling. Had a new roof put on 2 yrs ago, I don't believe this.

Start going through my Mail and find a gas shut off notice WTH? Eventually I noticed it was the wrong address.

Then I go to boot up my desktop computer and its dead. Won't fully boot up, no power to keyboard or ports. Won't do anything with recovery disks. Worked fine when I shut it down last time.

About to go see a guy selling a refurbished one, hopefully that works out

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I will be glad when this day is over.
Started with disappointment in Sandusky looking at property's. Was feeling pretty let down and blah so divided to come home.

On my way home stopped at a gas station for a large fountain pop and some ice for my mug. Cashier insisted I had to pay for the ice as a refill beverage. Your kidding right? I should have just dumped it out but I Wasn't in the mood to argue much longer. So I told the ditz well if I'm going to have to pay for two drinks I'm going to fill it up. Which I did and left with a lot more pop then I planned on lol.

I get home to find my grass is a foot tall, considering I pay someone to keep it cut and just spoke with him about doing a better job before I left, I was pissed.

Walk inside and spot a wet spot on my ceiling. Had a new roof put on 2 yrs ago, I don't believe this.

Start going through my Mail and find a gas shut off notice WTH? Eventually I noticed it was the wrong address.

Then I go to boot up my desktop computer and its dead. Won't fully boot up, no power to keyboard or ports. Won't do anything with recovery disks. Worked fine when I shut it down last time.

About to go see a guy selling a refurbished one, hopefully that works out

Look on the Bright Side ..... you don't live in SD .... :p

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

Well, if you set up a private server at home you wouldn't have this problem