Hello August

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Funny how somethings work out.
After my 4 hr delay in getting unloaded this morning. Was originally planning on doing an empty move, but after the delay decided to wait awhile.

Couple hours later I get a load. DH 170 miles to St. Charles Illinois, going to Sandusky Michigan. Not the most desirable location lot of corn field haha.

But ironically, I've been interested in some properties in that area and just haven't made it up there yet. So looks like I'll be doing a little sightseeing tomorrow

1 tiny 200 pound skid, Oh and all miles but 50 paid at normal rate, can't ask for much more

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Looking for some prime deer hunting property are you ? That's my old stomping grounds . Port Huron is good for freight . Good luck .

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looking for some prime deer hunting property are you ? That's my old stomping grounds . Port Huron is good for freight . Good luck .

Not a hunter, just like smaller towns. Especially if they are away from Port Huron haha. Oh my, the Walmart (which is about all there is for shopping around here) is closed till morning. May have to rethink this small town thing

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not a hunter, just like smaller towns. Especially if they are away from Port Huron haha. Oh my, the Walmart (which is about all there is for shopping around here) is closed till morning. May have to rethink this small town thing

better check the Walmart guide....many Walmarts not open 24 hrs in the boonies these days...:p

Reactions: RoadTime

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back home waiting for freight...need to stay busy or the next 11 days, 20 hours and 25 minutes are going to kill me...I'm ready for the Caribbean NOW...my luck I'll sit more this week...
so you are going the Caribbean...in the summer time and the middle of hurricane season? I thought the idea was to get away from the winter...?

Reactions: TDave