Hi everybody!

cottontail

New Recruit
Driver
US Navy
Just a short introduction. My name is Jennifer Page and I am the controversial founder of Universal Trucker, a web site where your Constitutional rights to freedom of speech are welcomed and encouraged . I have been banned from places like The Truckers Forum for my controversial attitude toward the post- 9/11 trucking industry. I'm hoping that my liberty to speak my mind will not be inhibited here as it is on other web sites. I was a teamster during the Hoffa era, and I remember when the government feared truckers. I believe now, that the tide has turned and truckers fear the government. So sad. So sad. So sad.

cottontail

New Recruit
Driver
US Navy
Good luck with what. You need to bee a little more specific when you respond to someone. Do you mean good luck with freedom of speech, good luck with Universal Trucker, good luck with post-9/11, good luck with what?. You give such a generic response it's hard to understand what you're talking about. Usually when one begins a dialog, there is a point to be made. Can you be a little more specific?

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good luck with what. You need to bee a little more specific when you respond to someone. Do you mean good luck with freedom of speech, good luck with Universal Trucker, good luck with post-9/11, good luck with what?. You give such a generic response it's hard to understand what you're talking about. Usually when one begins a dialog, there is a point to be made. Can you be a little more specific?

Some things you need to find out on your own,

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

cottontail

New Recruit
Driver
US Navy
With all due respect. Some things like what fastman? Please enlighten us with you amazing powers of deduction, if not for my sake, then for the sake of those who are reading what you write. Or are we just pawns to be played within your superior cerebral cortex only to be held captive by your massive academic prowess. If you're trying to sound like some kind of intellect by giving vague, inconspicuous, token platitudes and trying to pass them off as phenomenal intellectual thought, then you are only fooling yourself, all the while failing miserably. Thereby, committing a huge disservice to those who would come here to seek true knowledge, and intellectual adultery to those who would believe you to be professorial in any way, shape, or form. That being said, let me refer you to my original statement (abridged), "So sad. So sad. So sad."

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Love it when people throw out freedom of speech. News flash, there is no such thing on privately owned websites. A person's rights only go as far as the owners decide it does.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
With all due respect. Some things like what fastman? Please enlighten us with you amazing powers of deduction, if not for my sake, then for the sake of those who are reading what you write. Or are we just pawns to be played within your superior cerebral cortex only to be held captive by your massive academic prowess. If you're trying to sound like some kind of intellect by giving vague, inconspicuous, token platitudes and trying to pass them off as phenomenal intellectual thought, then you are only fooling yourself, all the while failing miserably. Thereby, committing a huge disservice to those who would come here to seek true knowledge, and intellectual adultery to those who would believe you to be professorial in any way, shape, or form. That being said, let me refer you to my original statement (abridged), "So sad. So sad. So sad."

I've been here a long time, those reading this have been here a long time, you just joined and apparently haven't read anything here, your not the first to show up thinking they are gonna change the world with the freedom of speech bandwagon, they didn't last long and neither will you if you step over the line, so take your fancy words and put them away, you might get to stick around long enough to understand what this forum is.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was a teamster during the Hoffa era, and I remember when the government feared truckers.
Which Hoffa, Jimmy (canned Alpo) or little James? I too was a teamster but I don't recall the government fearing truckers. I don't recall the government fearing organized crime either. I do recall the IBT endorsing Ronald Reagan for president in 1980. What kind of god fearing labor union would endorse a Republican candidate for president? So sad. So sad. So sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: fastman_1

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was a teamster during the Hoffa era,
201501_1332_hecbg_sm.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just a short introduction. My name is Jennifer Page and I am the controversial founder of Universal Trucker, a web site where your Constitutional rights to freedom of speech are welcomed and encouraged . I have been banned from places like The Truckers Forum for my controversial attitude toward the post- 9/11 trucking industry. I'm hoping that my liberty to speak my mind will not be inhibited here as it is on other web sites. I was a teamster during the Hoffa era, and I remember when the government feared truckers. I believe now, that the tide has turned and truckers fear the government. So sad. So sad. So sad.

http://wpmu.mah.se/nmict151group2/files/2015/01/8.jpg