red rover red rover send all the recruiters right over

Bama1

Seasoned Expediter
Researching
was just wondering if any recruiters monitor this site? if so who are you with? and is it okay to send you a private message? are any other way you prefer to communicate. thanks in advance!!!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If a recruiter was flipping through EO .. maybe .... But
Maybe some info about yourself and what type of vehicle you own or drive might help ... also where you live .. maybe fill out an application to all carries might work ...? They don't go knocking door to door like Vacume salesman ...

tknight

Veteran Expediter
If a recruiter was flipping through EO .. maybe .... But
Maybe some info about yourself and what type of vehicle you own or drive might help ... also where you live .. maybe fill out an application to all carries might work ...? They don't go knocking door to door like Vacume salesman ...

Yea but there are some that suck

You know I was just kidding , I expect to be chastised for that remark anyways.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
All the recruiters seemed to have moved on, they have Better things to do than put a truck on every street corner.... Geez I kill me sometimes.

Reactions: ntimevan

Bama1

Seasoned Expediter
Researching
just doing some research for now. I'm a few months away from feeling comfortable starting a new business.(after the presidential election) I just feel it's to soon to start pestering recruiters at major carriers. i only asked here just seems more casual. I have a few questions that would be better ask in private chat,you know the ones miles, money and can I be asset to a carrier or fleet owner. since I was asked i'm interested in solo straight trucks. I understand that would put me at a disadvantage to teams. but I ain't mad. if I were a fleet owner I do the same more miles more money! so if there's a recruiter, fleet owner or solo driver that would like to share their experience it would be much appreciated. P.S .ntimevan, tknight, fastman1 love reading your posts where you been and where your going on a daily basis. your carriers are lucky to have you.

Last edited:
Reactions: blackpup

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Bama;
Every once in a while a recruiter lurks in this forum. Every once in a while an ex-recruiter lurks here, and every once in a while a real driver lurks here. You can ask questions but if you feel more comfortable please pm me.
We (Premium) are lucky to have Fastman running for us and appreciate everything he does. I've known him quite a long time now. Man are we both getting old! :)

Reactions: fastman_1

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bama;
Every once in a while a recruiter lurks in this forum. Every once in a while an ex-recruiter lurks here, and every once in a while a real driver lurks here. You can ask questions but if you feel more comfortable please pm me.
We (Premium) are lucky to have Fastman running for us and appreciate everything he does. I've known him quite a long time now. Man are we both getting old! :)

Yeah... its a good thing Fastman's Wife has a good job .. otherwise he would Starve trying to survive off the miles he gets weekly ..... IMO

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There's plenty of miles, this is the way I choose to run, I no longer need to be the bread winner, I'm winding down, like John said I'm getting old!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Thanks ... that helps to explain alot ... i knew you liked the closer to Home loads ... but didn't understand there were more longer mile loads available to you ....;)

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks ... that helps to explain alot ... i knew you liked the closer to Home loads ... but didn't understand there were more longer mile loads available to you ....;)

They have my load profile,max miles I'll run and where I run, they offer loads that fit that profile, some we win and some we lose,

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Man are we both getting old! :)

...like John said I'm getting old!

I don't want to hear about getting old!

I just turned 62.

smiley-11432.gif

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There's plenty of miles, this is the way I choose to run, I no longer need to be the bread winner, I'm winding down, like John said I'm getting old!

I'm getting the same way been running shorter stuff the last few months and I like it.

Reactions: DollarSign