The Trump Card...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yeah, billboards is probably going to have to be it. :laughing: They don't watch a whole lot of television, and they're not exactly Twitter wizards.

Reactions: Windsor

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Trumps the guy you all have been crying for....

a Non cookie cutter type of politician and is NOT paid for by lobby groups and owes no one a favour...

he speaks like you hear in a truck stop same type of speeches....and appears to do exactly what he says he will...

tough on the trade deals
tough on the immigration issue.....
scrap Obama care and get the heck out of the medical business...

Whats your problem for conservatives not supporting him?

My thoughts......the cookie cutter politician is scared of his type..that more businessmen might get into politics and spoil the sweet setup they ALL have of payoffs and buyouts....

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Jesse Ventura project worked out great.
The Ventura Project? Are you referring to the Ventura Effect? The Ventura Effect is a medical condition where a restriction in a cerebral artery reduces blood flow to the brain. The result is inflated ego, paranoia and hair loss.

Ventura did shake up the status quo of Minnesota politics for a short time, which was a good thing. In my opinion he had a golden opportunity, as an independent, to work with a split legislature. The Democrats controlled the House and the Republicans controlled the Senate. He didn't accomplish much, at least not as much as he could have. He did reduce the motor vehicle tax and refunded property tax.

Again, my personal opinion, he was more interested in getting elected than actually being governor. I believe he discovered the job was just that, a job. A real job. Probably his reason for not seeking reelection. I see some parallels between Ventura and Trump. If some how Trump were to get elected I doubt he would seek a second term.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
No problem. We're all going to vote for him. It's like the Jesse Ventura thing in Minnesota. Democrats and Republicans voted him into office but none would openly admit they voted for him.

and it appears voting 3rd party takes more votes from Hillary them Trump(Fox News)...since most 3rd parties are just demo spin offs...

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
and it appears voting 3rd party takes more votes from Hillary them Trump(Fox News)...since most 3rd parties are just demo spin offs...
The fringe 3rd parties like the commies, greenies and anarchists might be "demo spin offs" but Perrot's Reform Party which Ventura originally belonged to was more centrist. In Minnesota's 1998 gubernatorial election Ventura drew equally from both major parties to win.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
A large amount of Gary Johnson's support (in the polls) must be coming from young people. Dems are currently locked into Hillary at around 90 percent so he must be drawing support mainly from the younger crowd that usually votes for the Democrat candidate. Libertarian candidates usually draw more votes away from Republican candidates. Hillary isn't able to garner the same enthusiasm from young people mainly due to her weakness as a political candidate and also the generation gap with them.

Last edited:

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
10500543_535098933279965_1238662559200333928_n.jpg what this picture say ? look at the eyes of Mini says a thousand words ya think... Money and Politicians Hmmm Gravy Train TOT TOT!!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Retired cop smashes car window to get baby out of hot car in New Jersey. He's a hero. CNN and HLN called him that. When they interviewed him live, you see that in the top part of the photo. When they re-aired the same segment an hour later, you see that in the bottom part of the photo.

hlntrumpshirt.jpg

HLN apologized after getting called on it, saying it was done in error. Maybe they were trying to blur out Christi Paul's consternation and missed, I dunno. But this on the heels of firing “Dr. Drew” and canceling the show 2 days after Dr. Drew Pinsky made negative comments questioning Hillary's health.

Reactions: Moot

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Retired cop smashes car window to get baby out of hot car in New Jersey. He's a hero. CNN and HLN called him that. When they interviewed him live, you see that in the top part of the photo. When they re-aired the same segment an hour later, you see that in the bottom part of the photo.

hlntrumpshirt.jpg

HLN apologized after getting called on it, saying it was done in error. Maybe they were trying to blur out Christi Paul's consternation and missed, I dunno. But this on the heels of firing “Dr. Drew” and canceling the show 2 days after Dr. Drew Pinsky made negative comments questioning Hillary's health.
No. There is no media bias. lol

Ftransit

Veteran Expediter
Driver
So here's my 2cents...I'm voting for Trump. I am a registered democrat still only because of my Dad. I think however if he were still alive he would be a republican now.
I feel if Hillary wins it will just be SOS and that obviously is not working. So if Trump were to win... not sure he can accomplish a lot but man would it ever send a message that we the people are *#$@ing fed up!

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
So here's my 2cents...I'm voting for Trump. I am a registered democrat still only because of my Dad. I think however if he were still alive he would be a republican now.
I feel if Hillary wins it will just be SOS and that obviously is not working. So if Trump were to win... not sure he can accomplish a lot but man would it ever send a message that we the people are *#$@ing fed up!

No matter who wins nothing is going to change until we change the way things are done in Washington. Imo the problem isn't who or who isn't the president, it's the MONEY. I don't know why we keep trying to fool ourselves.

Reactions: Ragman

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No matter who wins nothing is going to change until we change the way things are done in Washington. Imo the problem isn't who or who isn't the president, it's the MONEY. I don't know why we keep trying to fool ourselves.
Of course it's the money! When it comes to this presidential election, keep fooling yourself and vote for Clinton. At least with Trump, so far he isn't tied to big money and that's what scares the republican establishment.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Of course it's the money! When it comes to this presidential election, keep fooling yourself and vote for Clinton. At least with Trump, so far he isn't tied to big money and that's what scares the republican establishment.

I'm not voting for either one. Hillary is going to win anyways. To many ppl in Washington Republican and democrat don't want him in there. It's his own fault really. You can only say so much stupid scrap and still win an election. 80% of what he talks about is immigration because that's what his base wants to hear while their yelling USA USA..... This whole election is a waste of Americans time at this point. I don't even give a crap any more. Hillary and trump.....really america! Smh

Reactions: Ragman