17556702dc43286874bdc4fce603f3c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Lol .... made me think of Ovm ..:p

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Stopped for sleep in Midland Tx.... now headed east on 20

Midland, last time thru there I noticed that all of the equipment yards were full, all the trucks parked, all the portable trailers empty, oil fields shut down. Still that way?

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Midland, last time thru there I noticed that all of the equipment yards were full, all the trucks parked, all the portable trailers empty, oil fields shut down. Still that way?

It was dark ...but seemed busy and pumps working .... newer style Fly-J at exit 138 .... after yesterdays 4 hour wait crap .. i just called it a night there ... left only 1100 miles over 48 hours ... so no big rush

Reactions: hazmat

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last 1 1/2 weeks seems like I've been in a wrong place/wrong time rut. Almost want to go home just to get a reboot

Currently in Decatur Illinois, waiting for a Monday delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

I am getting up to shower at a Pilot in eastern MS off 20/59 ... got about 300 miles to Chattanooga for Monday am ... a nice easy Sunday stroll ...

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back on the road, everyone's healthy enough. No runs tho, getting the vans little annoyances taken care of. Question: what does short to ground in blower stage 1 mean? New resistor, new motor, fuses ok, no blower speeds