Hot Days of August in Crossroads Land

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yep, time again for oil change, tire rotation and a set of spark plugs. Owners manual says plugs at 100K and I'm at 114K. Never had a misfire, still runs smooth and still great fuel mileage. But my tech says the turbo engines are hard on plugs and just spend the $40 and put in new ones. Should take less then an hour, they look pretty easy to get at.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Ftransit

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Still hangin' in Cheyenne. Got some good maintenance work done and I even changed the oil on my generator too. Well rested and ready. Area nights are great for sleeping so I will stay tonight and move down by Denver in the AM

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Decided to eat light tonight. Only one burger.
86e3f42937375dc1cc7d010de964d3f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Monday morning got loaded out of Houston and went to Laredo for a great rate (basically roundtrip to get back to Houston area), on the way down got pre-booked for a load picking up at 10 pm, heading to Arlington TX... Delivered this morning and waiting on the next one... Come on Team CRE, let's keep this "Freight Train Rollin"!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
location. location, location....emptied out about 45 miles west of Saline....was going to go there BUT Mcpherson seemed the choice for now....was the same DH to here and I am smack dab between Wichita and Saline...now for the Murray factor to kick in....LOL