Hello August

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got my weekend whale early and already in the boat. Dalton GA to Casper WY, Monday delivery. Good rate too. Murray is my hero. Moving to team Crossroads is the best thing I have done

Murray got me one to West Palm Beach FL yesterday. Dropped this morning, got a good solid 7 hours of sleep after dropping. Then Booked from Fort Lauderdale to Augusta GA for morning drop. Loaded and rolling! And plenty of time to grab a shower and a nap while in route. Been very satisfied with the CRE team!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang..have the new siding up..just some caulking and then paint...

It's National Dog Day! Which do you prefer?

Canines (Dogs)

Felines (Cats)

Both!

Neither

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Okay my turn for a question but not trivia can anybody recommend which windshield wiper blade works the best I have bought several in the last 6 months and they don't hold up

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Judy needs to find you or work to do. You have too much time on your hands. But to answer your question dogs dogs dogs
Morning coffee here yet...lots of works and JuJu just cracked the whip...LOL

14068287_1761811577419581_2905299424913964506_n.jpg

Reactions: hazmat and ntimevan

kg

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Owner/Operator
Okay my turn for a question but not trivia can anybody recommend which windshield wiper blade works the best I have bought several in the last 6 months and they don't hold up
I find that applications of RainX on the windshield keeps the glass less abrasive and therefore longer life for the wiper blades. I always use the all weather blades because they seem to hold up longer.

RainX also makes the bugs MUCH easier to clean off at a fuel stop or while driving.

Stay safe
KG

Reactions: hazmat and Ftransit

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I get the premium wiper blades from GoodYear 1-2 times a year. Current ones are over 6 months old and still working great. Not 100% sure if they are GoodYear brand, but I've only been offered two choices. Regular or Premium.

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Time to catch up...was OOS wed and Thurs (daughter's first marching band football game) then loaded early Fri morning in Hamilton, OH for Princeton, IN...made it to within about 20 mins ofbthe house and was offered Groveport, OH to Virginia Beach...am currently 2.5 hours away from delivery (got some sleep as needed along way). Have a paid relocation built in to Philly area if needed.