Welcome to August " the dog days of summer "

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Yeah, I had that in the Bahamas on vacation. That has got to be a damn good job!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I will be in the area Friday morning. How long are you hanging around?

We will be here they the end of the show on Saturday. I might be here till then or Saturday night. Depends on a customer event back in Michigan.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
For anyone who don't already know there's a brand new pilot in Chicago I stumbled on. Lot of parking for vans up front, not sure about big trucks. Our fuel cards don't work there. Figured it's just probably not in our system yet.

Attachments

• 1472091332405.jpg
    1472091332405.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 43

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
True story: the wife kicked someone out of our house today because he was wearing a Steelers shirt. Lmao good girl

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
For anyone who don't already know there's a brand new pilot in Chicago I stumbled on. Lot of parking for vans up front, not sure about big trucks. Our fuel cards don't work there. Figured it's just probably not in our system yet.
Yep, there is a total of three new Pilots around CHI area. Carol Stream, Bridgeview, Alsip IL. The Carol Stream one doesn't have showers. The city told Pilot that they could when it got the OK, but when it started to get built, the city change there mind. Pilot is fighting with the city to get them to build the showers.

I got the Pilot book when they came out with them about a year or so ago. It's got them in there. Also the app helps out a lot also.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lexington Tennessee Walmart. Ok this was a really strange surprise. I get up to go inside Walmart and I notice a bag tied to my driver side mirror.

First thoughts:

1. Great someone is screwing with my van and left trash tied to my mirror.

2. Great I've been tagged to be towed.

I peek in the bag, really expecting dog poop for some reason, and what do I find?

A bunch of Load One stuff.
Ok who is my secret Santa

ImageUploadedByEO Forums1472225059.089829.jpg

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Look at the month of July page 14. That's why when you get a call from them it's a 704 area code # just like the CLT office. There not that far apart from one another.