Hello August

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Only got burned one time on the start heading to, got there and they never won the bid on the load, so sorry no money, now truck don't roll until I get load info.

AGREE.... after 1 burn i learned .... yes Bolt didn't like to hear I am Not Moving until i get load info on Qual-com but its My gas My Van so My Rules ....
But at RRE they send the load info while calling me ... have had 1 load cancelation and 1 dry run because load grew by 10 skids .... but RRE pays you regardless if customer pays them .... Big Thumbs Up

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
AGREE.... after 1 burn i learned .... yes Bolt didn't like to hear I am Not Moving until i get load info on Qual-com but its My gas My Van so My Rules ....
But at RRE they send the load info while calling me ... have had 1 load cancelation and 1 dry run because load grew by 10 skids .... but RRE pays you regardless if customer pays them .... Big Thumbs Up
Winner, winner chicken dinner.

Reactions: hazmat and ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Winner, winner chicken dinner.
Zehnder's2011.JPG

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

Can't believe I turn you on to great BBQ and with the same mouth you use the B word.

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can't believe I turn you on to great BBQ and with the same mouth you use the B word.

Well , i do keep in touch with some of the Upper management and some of the Old school drivers .... even if i and the Daytime Dispatch didn't see eye to eye .....

Oh also done with shower ... hard to believe this J only has 4 showers ...lol

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Man a little shade sure helps the A/C out. Got myself ready for sleep sweating in 83f feels like 91f temp. About 20 mins later I'm feeling really cold. I check the inside temp. 68f, no wonder haha. Little bit chilly for me. I sure do love having a/c and a gen now

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang.....
Today is Sean Connery's birthday! Who's your favorite Bond actor?

Sean Connery....My choice

Roger Moore

Timothy Dalton

Pierce Brosnan

Daniel Craig

Reactions: Mailer and ntimevan