Welcome to August " the dog days of summer "

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I just clocked 60 months with Load One. Woot.

Happy anniversary Turtle!

Hope everyone is well. Good load counts so far this week just some pesky nagging sitters driving me a tad nuts.

Well it's another day and I am at 32,000 feet heading on my first flight of the day from Canada to the good old US, then connecting and heading to the great state of Texas for some meetings and over to GATS.

Reactions: DollarSign

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hope everyone is well. Good load counts so far this week just some pesky nagging sitters driving me a tad nuts.

I must be one of those sitters
Been in Iowa since last Thursday morning. Never expected to see day 6 roll around. Been getting lots of nice load offers, just can't get it on board.

Actually, been enjoying my little vacation. So far read 408 pages of the The Client, I've never read that much so fast in my life haha. Walking around, getting my diet back on track. But at some point making some money would be nice too

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
And boarding up for my second flight of the day. Hmmmmm is Minneapolis to Dallas a flight that you should see them use a little regional jet???? Ughhhhh

Reactions: ntimevan

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I must be one of those sitters
Been in Iowa since last Thursday morning. Never expected to see day 6 roll around. Been getting lots of nice load offers, just can't get it on board.

Actually, been enjoying my little vacation. So far read 408 pages of the The Client, I've never read that much so fast in my life haha. Walking around, getting my diet back on track. But at some point making some money would be nice too

You might be the number one guy now!

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy anniversary Turtle!

Well it's another day and I am at 32,000 feet heading on my first flight of the day from Canada to the good old US, then connecting and heading to the great state of Texas for some meetings and over to GATS.

Did you have the pleasure of going through US customs at Toronto airport?