Welcome to August " the dog days of summer "

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got loaded and decided to get the day off on the right foot. Here at Freedom having breakfast then fuel at Meijers and on my way.

Hope everyone has a good day and don't forget the race is at 1pm at Bristol!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Got loaded and decided to get the day off on the right foot. Here at Freedom having breakfast then fuel at Meijers and on my way.

Hope everyone has a good day and don't forget the race is at 1pm at Bristol!

Good start to my day as well. Already on my second flight of the day heading out. Wonderful world of insurance meetings then heading to Dallas for GATS from there and some sales calls with our Dallas sales person.

Last edited:

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Good start to my day as well. Already on my second flight of the day heading out. Wonderful world of insurance meetings then heading to Dallas for GATS from there and some sales calls with our Dallas sales person.

Not that I don't want to spend some quality time with you but I hope I'm not still in Dallas when you get here.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well I hope not too. But who knows how my week is liking as it is starting off interesting. Insurance meetings and the hotel lost power a few hours ago. Hard to meet in the dark.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Well I hope not too. But who knows how my week is liking as it is starting off interesting. Insurance meetings and the hotel lost power a few hours ago. Hard to meet in the dark.

I've had meetings at hotels in the dark but it wasn't with insurance ppl, at least I don't think they were.

Reactions: jelliott