Trucking Job Boards

smokeybandit23

New Recruit
Researching
Hey EO public -

Anybody know of any worthwhile job boards or other resources? I want to do my best to avoid the Indeed.com route if possible and stick to some industry specific sites if there are any good ones. Looking for sites that have offers for students as well as recent grads - my buddy and I are both on the hunt and putting out and APB for potential positions.

Thanks

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
Check here on eo they have companies looking for drivers

smokeybandit23

New Recruit
Researching
Found this company online, have a friend (U.S. Vet) currently working for them -

USXpress - Does anybody have any feedback on them? My friend seems happy but he's also not the most demonstrative person when it comes to these things. Anybody worked for them or know anybody who has? Anything helps, still doing some research.

I think its USXpress - any info helps, thanks.

smokeybandit23

New Recruit
Researching
^ Huh, not sure why the link got removed, just wanted other people to be able to check it out and give me a heads up for a position? Not going to re-link because I don't want to violate the code, but I'm just trying to get some help here - if anybody can clear this up please let me know, I really need to get on the ball with researching companies.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What, exactly, do you want to do in the expediting industry?

smokeybandit23

New Recruit
Researching
Ideally? I suppose I would like to work with agriculture or lifestock if possible. I grew up in a community where those industries thrived. Though, I am open to many different types of indsutries. In all honesty I'm new to trucking and open to ideas. The idea of expedited trucking was floated to me by my buddy - the vet I mentioned above - so I've just been weighing my options.

So, in other words, I'm not really married to any specific aspect of expediting. Right now it's up in the air.