13315243_1087720047972153_8244374975369856859_n.jpg
Bad language OVM!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I don't see bad any language... Lol

Poo s-ee = from dictionary, noun : a timid, a passive person, especially a man
You don't see any bad language because you had to edit this post twice in order to get that word through the filters. I think it's been made clear enough in the past to everyone that if you can't type the word then you can't bypass the inappropriate language filters by posting a picture of the word. Inappropriate language isn't dependent on the manner in which it is posted.

And in posting that picture, you inspired someone else to do the same thing, someone who had previously lost their picture posting privileges for the exact same reason, someone standing on the thinnest ice imaginable who just had their permanent ban lifted on the condition they would not violate the Code of Conduct.

I decided to ignore this unless or until complaints were made. The complaints have started to roll in, so it can't be ignored. My gut tells me to do one thing, but I'm hoping this post serves, in the clearest terms possible, as notice of zero tolerance and final warning of using pictures to intentionally violate the Code of Conduct. :mad:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You don't see any bad language because you had to edit this post twice in order to get that word through the filters. I think it's been made clear enough in the past to everyone that if you can't type the word then you can't bypass the inappropriate language filters by posting a picture of the word. Inappropriate language isn't dependent on the manner in which it is posted.

And in posting that picture, you inspired someone else to do the same thing, someone who had previously lost their picture posting privileges for the exact same reason, someone standing on the thinnest ice imaginable who just had their permanent ban lifted on the condition they would not violate the Code of Conduct.

I decided to ignore this unless or until complaints were made. The complaints have started to roll in, so it can't be ignored. My gut tells me to do one thing, but I'm hoping this post serves, in the clearest terms possible, as notice of zero tolerance and final warning of using pictures to intentionally violate the Code of Conduct. :mad:
..the filter is wrong....IMO
ok, all you wimps (insert the P word here)that complained...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I remember a time when anyone named Richard we couldn't call them by Dick...

the filters were edited to allow the word Dick to be seen in public

Reactions: Opel2010

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

and actually you are wrong..it was edited so I could put in punctuation that I omitted the first time and then again for spacing errors...it went something like....****** = Poo s ee (EDIT...dictionary pronouncation)......there was NO attempt to get around the word...

EDIT again.....Inspired?...grown people here they do what they do on their own accord and live with their own decisions....The only people I hope to inspire is my children and grandchildren and hope they don't grow up to be wimps (insert P word here as Clint would say)and stand on their own 2 feet...:) Good day sir......I am done.

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
My Bad .... Turtle ... could you please PM ME the list of Do Not Use Words .. thank you

Why make a list? If it is something you wouldn't be discussing or showing your children or grandchildren, I would use caution posting it here. Just common sense and not trying to complicate the simple.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why make a list? If it is something you wouldn't be discussing or showing your children or grandchildren, I would use caution posting it here. Just common sense and not trying to complicate the simple.
because the word I used is no worse then using the Richard aka Dick word....and that is allowed...
and children can learn P...... is a wimp....not unless the parents have a filthy mind like some of these complaining children in here...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dave ... sorry I did not post that Meme to Offend anyone ... it was a Meme i got off internet a couple months ago ... i had seen the other Picture and the light bulb clicked on ... it had nothing to do with Ovm did it so i can do it ... don't confuse this ... i did not know this was a Bad word ... I am trying to clean up problems from my past postings ... hence asking for a simple PM list ... as for my Children (3) ages 24 to 33 years old they were not raised up to be Winps ( insert slang term here ) and Me being raised on the Farm in late 50's and 60's and 70's the Words that offend people Today were part of common language then...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyways....

Good morning from Eugene Oregon this cool and sunny morning......they say its going to get hot up here over the next few days as well....