The DNC: Wickiwacked

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Wasserman Shultz won't even speak at all now. She's toast.

A Clinton campaign aide said the Russians leaked the e-mails to help Trump. Problem is, even if that's true, there's still those emails.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Looks like they are going to hide Wasserman Schultz and give her speaking slot to Sanders. Based on those emails, looks like Trump was right. The whole thing was rigged against Sanders. Never stood a chance.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
As of now Schultz is stepping down after the convention.
Just heard CNN Political Director David Chalian say that the Clinton folks hope to contain her during the convention.
Haha...War on women! War on women!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I just think it's hilarious that some people are outraged, and shocked, at the notion that some foreign power could be so evil as to try influence a US presidential election. Because, you know, the US would never even think of attempting of meddling in another country's politics.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I just think it's hilarious that some people are outraged, and shocked, at the notion that some foreign power could be so evil as to try influence a US presidential election. Because, you know, the US would never even think of attempting of meddling in another country's politics.

Wait until they start snooping around that Clinton Foundation. Screwing Sanders over will be a minor afterthought.

Reactions: hdxpedx and uriykir

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And supposedly Hil hires DWS to her campaign team. I guess her way of saying thanks for a job well done. The lady has no shame.

Reactions: hdxpedx

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Democrats: "We're #BetterThanThis. The Republicans are all doom and gloom, divisive. They're fractured and disorganized. They're liars and untrustworthy. They are out of touch with what Americans wants. Donald Trumps only cares about Donald Trump."

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not as bad as the choice on the Democratic side but yes all choices this year suck on both sides.

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So the DNC favored Clinton I'm shocked :rolleyes:

I can only image the RNC emails on Trump. Would make a interesting movie haha. Although their attempts to derail Trump isn't much of a secret:p

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
DNC has to find out how Trump and the Russians hacked their server. Never mind what is in those emails. Too funny. If Trump actually even did that, it was brilliant. lol. Milania is a Russian spy. :eek:

Reactions: RoadTime

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
Lol 3 more months of BS I truly hope Clinton knocks trump out of the race and trump knocks Clinton out of the race and maybe somebody else gets it