Why'd July to dispatch ??

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back at home OOS after a extremely fantastic 2 weeks of running. 5600 pd mi. Was very much appreciated and hope it continues. Heading down to Wayne's to get the van worked on and then back in service to keep it going.

Nice two weeks

Forgot to thank you for giving up your slot so Wayne could give me all his attention. I am very needy after all

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Near Ocala FL. Scheduled for the drop in AM. Making phone calls trying to unload today so that I can spend more valuable times DH back to the zone instead spending the whole day of staring at 2 for $3 hotdogs at PJ. Lol.......

Happy Monday folks!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
good morning gang....

13315243_1087720047972153_8244374975369856859_n.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
In my Air conditioned garage watching the world go by.... Bored out my mind!
just asked to get mailed claim form from AAA for:
Trip Interruption Coverage*
WHAT IS COVERED
Covered Persons on Covered Travel are reimbursed up to $1,500 per trip for out-of-pocket expenses for the cost of reasonable additional Accommodations and meal expenses and/or the cost of Substitute Transportation to continue the trip, incurred as a result of overnight covered trip delay. Only expenses for the first 96 hours from the initial delay are eligible for coverage. The coverage only extends to Covered Travel in the United States and Canada.

The covered reasons for delay are:

• Vehicle disablement due to mechanical failure (excluding tire trouble) or an accident that renders the Vehicle inoperable at least overnight;
  • Theft of a Vehicle;
  • Unexpected illness or injury requiring the Covered Person to receive treatment by a Physician who advises delay of the trip;
  • Natural disasters; or
  • Severe storms or unusual weather phenomena validated by National Weather Service records.
thats for Premier RV coverage....

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded Saturday afternoon in Monroe, NC and delivered this morning in Edwardsburg, MI...loaded at 3pm in Chicago for North Charleston, SC. Delivering tomorrow after 2pm...

I'm hoping to get a load like you did out of Chicago so I can come back home :)