July in the land of Load One

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Family excursion day. Snorkeling and swimming with the pigs. Yes apparently that is a real thing. Granted no cell service out there for 8 hours so I remain pool side LOL.

I might need to answer an EO post or wombat on Facebook

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
A friend seen her in fb I think. I told the wife to go get her before they kill her. I called the shelter and told them someone would be there in an hour to get her.

Attachments

• 1469292541897.jpg
    1469292541897.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 1469292563297.jpg
    1469292563297.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 32

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
A friend seen her in fb I think. I told the wife to go get her before they kill her. I called the shelter and told them someone would be there in an hour to get her.
Kudos to you. They look like a matched set. I'd save them all if I could. You can't keep her?

Reactions: jcochristoph

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
We could if we need to but we'll still try and find her a good home. If not I guess she's staying. Lol

Me doing my impression of a cushion. Brother and sister from the same litter. Lola seem socialized with other dogs?

Attachments

• 1469294942872.jpg
    1469294942872.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Windsor

guido4475

Not a Member
Camped out in a state park in Kentucky. Checking out tomorrow to get loaded and deliver Monday. Than go and pick up my replacement phone that should be delivered by Monday, Tuesday at the latest, and spend a day setting it up the way my old broken one was. I don't get it. Samsung does an update that went bad, so they are saying, and I have to buy a new phone, or have insurance cover it and get a refurbed one for 99 bucks since mine now turns on and off by itself at any given time....even after a Samsung rep did a complete reset on it the other day....I had a great week so far, so thankful and needed...It's been a tough month, but I survived while able to keep my head above the water...

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I went to buying my own unlocked phones a couple of years ago and never looked back. There are some great low cost phones out there.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I won't even talk about my iPhone going to heaven in the Bahamas!!!! A lot of anguish and way too much money later....life continued.

guido4475

Not a Member
I'll see how long this refurbed phone lasts me, the last refurbed phone I got a few years ago worked great...So, keeping that in mind, and wanting this new refurbed unit to last at least a year, I ordered a new Anker brand 3220mah battery. Anker makes excellent replacement extended life batteries for phones, etc. Mine was 25 bucks shipped.

My 5 year old Toshiba laptop being replaced is next on the list...lol..And Toshiba got out of the laptop and T.V. business.....I'm heartbroken, as I love Toshiba.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I'll see how long this refurbed phone lasts me, the last refurbed phone I got a few years ago worked great...So, keeping that in mind, and wanting this new refurbed unit to last at least a year, I ordered a new Anker brand 3220mah battery. Anker makes excellent replacement extended life batteries for phones, etc. Mine was 25 bucks shipped.

My 5 year old Toshiba laptop being replaced is next on the list...lol..And Toshiba got out of the laptop and T.V. business.....I'm heartbroken, as I love Toshiba.

Stay strong.