July in the land of Load One

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Family vacation time for me down I. The Bahamas for a week! Although wife's sister has to have heart surgery and they suddenly moved it up so she couldn't come. Ugghhh

Reactions: ntimevan

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Family vacation time for me down I. The Bahamas for a week! Although wife's sister has to have heart surgery and they suddenly moved it up so she couldn't come. Ugghhh
Be happy that you're spending time with your daughter. She'll be off to college before you know it. Hope your sister in law has a speedy recovery.

Reactions: jelliott

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I spent a day there one week. Let me know how much the departure fee is now. When I was observing our folks at the ticket counter they were collecting $20.00 from each passenger that were leaving the island. No credit cards, no checks. We would point to a ATM over by the wall if they said they didn't have any cash.

Oh, have fun.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
It's been a decent day today. Always could be better always could be worse. Finish up a load this morning and got sleep today. The calls are coming in late this afternoon.

Reactions: ntimevan

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
I listened to trumps speech last night and I learned that America is a horrible place and the world is coming to an end, unless you vote for him of course because he's going to fix everything. Lol. Now next week we can hear round two of the bs

Reactions: Ragman and ntimevan

guido4475

Not a Member
I listened to trumps speech last night and I learned that America is a horrible place and the world is coming to an end, unless you vote for him of course because he's going to fix everything. Lol. Now next week we can hear round two of the bs
I know he's not mr.perfect, but compared to Hillary, I know he would do a better job of running this country, and getting it straightened out. Martha Stuart lied to the FBI and got put in prison. Look at all the corruption that Hillary has been involved in and has done, and she is still a presidential candidate. She's crooked as they come.

Reactions: DollarSign

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
GWB and his administration lied to the whole world about why we had to invade Iraq and now almost 5000 Americans are dead and we have Isis. Non of them went to jail! Trump lies every time he talks, don't even get me started on that bafoon and Hillary is a lier to. Their all liers the jokes on us. Trump only cares about trump, let's stop kidding are selves. Dude literally has over 3500 pending law suits from ppl and companies that he's screwed out of money. I'm not voting this election for the first time in my life. I know all this because I went to trump university and ate trump steaks my whole life and wear trump ties that are made in China. Smh!