Off to Alaska

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Talked to Beach Bum today and he was able to get the leaking hose fixed and all is well! He will only be using free WiFi from now on and no phone calls. Cannot wait to hear his stories and see his pictures.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Talked to Beach Bum today and he was able to get the leaking hose fixed and all is well! He will only be using free WiFi from now on and no phone calls. Cannot wait to hear his stories and see his pictures.
verizon has a new program....$2.00 for 24 hours of unlimited everything while out of country...great deal!!

Reactions: jelliott

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
verizon has a new program....$2.00 for 24 hours of unlimited everything while out of country...great deal!!
AT&T and Verizon allow use anywhere in North America for no extra charge. Calls, text, data. We've been using the AT&T plan for 6 months it's great. $55 month.

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I could post on this phone but not my other. The hot dog in the picture is a reindeer dog and it was very good. Other pictures are of glacier and food signs at a craft fair in Anchorage.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    326.1 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    300.5 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    398.7 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    392.7 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    351.1 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    308.6 KB · Views: 37

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here's some more from the trip. I might be able to post some tomorrow. Going on a halibut fishing trip.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    472.1 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.7 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    300.1 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    419.5 KB · Views: 40

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Murray, I want to go to Alaska too!
I'm not sure that is going to happen because you have to travel though Canada to get there on land and also you carrier has to be approved to go through Canada (must fill out the proper paperwork to go through as well as attach a seal that is applied by customs). Now by boat that may be a different story.

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have military load all I had to do is get a form at customs and fill it out and go no seal needed

Reactions: RoadTime