Taylor May'd

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
7 of the last 10 years I've been in Laredo over Memorial Day weekend. The 8th was when I delivered to Laredo that Friday morning and immediately deadheaded to San Antonio because it's 10 degrees cooler up there. The 9th I thought was going to be spent in El Paso, but that Friday afternoon I got a load to Brownsville.

I'm currently in Memphis, and the air conditioner went out 3 days ago, so my plans for this weekend are, like, you know... Laredo. Well see what happens.

Starting my own Memorial Day weekend tradition it looks like. Didn't expect to get anything with the holiday and was going to just head home but got a nice load down to Laredo for the weekend. Made for a nice paycheck this week.

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Next update on Ford truck plant, del. made and guy who unloaded and was the only guy apparently, disappeared for 2 hours after taking last skid off without raising dock, unlocking truck or signing any paperwork. Then when he did return he scribbled a name and when asked to print so it was legible, got just as bad printing and a few choice comments to go along with it. Be assured the driver was pleasant and quiet but fit to be tied. Who pee'd in their morning breakfast cereal or are they not letting them bring their meds to work anymore !!!!!!! LOL
probably not a med problem as much as it is a total mental problem clinically called UNIONITIS.... Symptoms are self righteousness, argumentative, irritable and a sever entitlement complex!!!!

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
As we pay honors this memorial weekend I ask if my load1 family could think of my father Jerry Wilson a Vietnam veteran who died in 2005 and my grandfather Horace Wilson a WWII veteran who past away late this morning. They were both really good men. Better men than I'll ever be. I am fortunate to have their blood flowing through my viens for sure.

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As we pay honors this memorial weekend I ask if my load1 family could think of my father Jerry Wilson a Vietnam veteran who died in 2005 and my grandfather Horace Wilson a WWII veteran who past away late this morning. They were both really good men. Better men than I'll ever be. I am fortunate to have their blood flowing through my viens for sure.
God Bless your grandfather Windsor may he rest in peace...I used to be a family member with Load-1

guido4475

Not a Member
Tim woke me up this morning with a good load going to Ohio. Wanted it badly. Didn't get it. Poop. Getting ready in case another load comes up. Ordered another tire to replace the one making a thumping noise. I knew there was a reason why I had that nearly new tire in the storage unit...it will be in tomorrow. Firestone is actually open sun and mon....

Reactions: DollarSign

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Whew. Spent the day doing all the spring outside clean up and get the house ready for spring projects. Hot out there!

Reactions: Windsor

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Me also, we planted some flowers yesterday, mowed and planted some grass seed today. Now its time for a shower and off to the Castle Inn for some drinks and Karaoke with the daughter & Tina.

No, we dont sing. Angel runs the Karaoke and sings.

Sorry for your loss Tom. Thinking of you !!