May Flowers

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a great time on our Smokey Mountain loop. The Dragons Tail was the real deal, two up and camping gear, what a hoot.
Got a little travel money for a Tee Shirt run gone bust yesterday. Now loaded Columbus, GA to Dillon, SC.

ysracer

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a great time on our Smokey Mountain loop. The Dragons Tail was the real deal, two up and camping gear, what a hoot.
Got a little travel money for a Tee Shirt run gone bust yesterday. Now loaded Columbus, GA to Dillon, SC.

First half of this video is a local track day. Second half, around the 3:50 mark is Deals Gap. Was done on tape and converted to digital years ago to upload, so it's anti-hi def:

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thursday evening: Cumberland MD to Selkirk NY. Somewhere along the way, I got a dose of something, idk what. Drove back to PA with a lot of potty stops :(

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Thursday evening: Cumberland MD to Selkirk NY. Somewhere along the way, I got a dose of something, idk what. Drove back to PA with a lot of potty stops :(
You're not alone... Ken's holed up in a motel with a bad cold and fever...remind me not to go east and get sick!

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You're not alone... Ken's holed up in a motel with a bad cold and fever...remind me not to go east and get sick!
0c102a407ad6044fb59a6a71322a5037.jpg

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We were headed to the historical Greenville Picket Speedway to watch the races. Bam, change of plans, Fountain Inn, SC to Chattanooga TN. Saw the invoice on this one, company grossed a tad more then we did.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan