Taylor May'd

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had a delivery over at the Kentucky truck plant last night as well. I was told I don' t belong there and sent on my way down the road to CEVA to make my delivery. Treatment over there was mostly indifferent but at least they got me unloaded pretty quick. Unfortunately, I've been sitting in the area ever since waiting for a load to get me back towards Michigan for the weekend.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
7 of the last 10 years I've been in Laredo over Memorial Day weekend. The 8th was when I delivered to Laredo that Friday morning and immediately deadheaded to San Antonio because it's 10 degrees cooler up there. The 9th I thought was going to be spent in El Paso, but that Friday afternoon I got a load to Brownsville.

I'm currently in Memphis, and the air conditioner went out 3 days ago, so my plans for this weekend are, like, you know... Laredo. Well see what happens.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Going to be a hot one this weekend here. I don't think we had a spring.....????

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Next update on Ford truck plant, del. made and guy who unloaded and was the only guy apparently, disappeared for 2 hours after taking last skid off without raising dock, unlocking truck or signing any paperwork. Then when he did return he scribbled a name and when asked to print so it was legible, got just as bad printing and a few choice comments to go along with it. Be assured the driver was pleasant and quiet but fit to be tied. Who pee'd in their morning breakfast cereal or are they not letting them bring their meds to work anymore !!!!!!! LOL

Reactions: RoadTime

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
7 of the last 10 years I've been in Laredo over Memorial Day weekend. The 8th was when I delivered to Laredo that Friday morning and immediately deadheaded to San Antonio because it's 10 degrees cooler up there. The 9th I thought was going to be spent in El Paso, but that Friday afternoon I got a load to Brownsville.

I'm currently in Memphis, and the air conditioner went out 3 days ago, so my plans for this weekend are, like, you know... Laredo. Well see what happens.
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1464297368.422342.jpg

Come on down the weathers great

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Cleveland polish boy is my personal favorite. Deep fried polish sausage, BBQ sauce, fries and slaw. Amazing!

Attachments

• 1464318048971.jpg
    1464318048971.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 29