Taylor May'd

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Just hoping it's busy during the busy season.

Amen to that! Last few weeks are showing some encouraging signs moving forward. Amazing how predictable this industry used to be and how much that has changed the last few years.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
If anyone ever needs to use a pay phone there's one at quick fuel. I'll take a grainy Bigfoot style video of it.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Board position in Detroit is essentially worthless. I usually don't even check it. The other night I checked and was 12th, and the next morning got a call on a load. This morning at 7AM was 11th and got a call 3 hours after I went to sleep after delivering from Laredo (again, neener neener). I told them I needed 5 or 6 more hours. After 6 hours on the nose they called me with a load picking up in the morning. It's a local and they asked me if I wanted it or if I was looking for more miles. I told them I'd do it (Toledo to Plymouth), figuring I'd use the extra time to rest and recharge, and then maybe get a second load after delivery in the morning.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good morning/afternoon Load One! Phone hasn't rung yet. I'll start moving a bit south and hope something comes up.