May Flowers

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
London,Ohio - Lexington,KY 04/28
Lexington,KY - Atlanta,GA (DH home 4/28-4/29)

Got my oil changed tires rotated all the fun stuff while at home. Went back into service Sunday night, turned down a shorty on Monday and no calls the rest of the day. Then got Marietta,GA to Greeneville,TN
Asheville,NC to Browns summit,NC yesterday
Today I'm running south Boston,VA to Alamo,TN. 300 miles left for an AM delivery!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
London,Ohio - Lexington,KY 04/28
Lexington,KY - Atlanta,GA (DH home 4/28-4/29)

Got my oil changed tires rotated all the fun stuff while at home. Went back into service Sunday night, turned down a shorty on Monday and no calls the rest of the day. Then got Marietta,GA to Greeneville,TN
Asheville,NC to Browns summit,NC yesterday
Today I'm running south Boston,VA to Alamo,TN. 300 miles left for an AM delivery!
Bolts Charlette office must be feeding you those shorter runs .... tell Chris you need a load with some meat (miles) on it .. ;)

Reactions: Ftransit

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just ran into Wally World and.....

13119064_499605880245384_7617237348556064012_n.jpg

Reactions: acvox24

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had appt so couldn't go in service until evening...driving couch to bed again...spent my time reading Sprinter breakdown stories on the Internet (better than a horror novel!) Here's one of my favorite posts...

"my sprinter transmission stuck in park while sitting in my garage?????any ideas????"

You've got it trapped. Now burn down house!

Changed my avatar in honor of new van....:D

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had appt so couldn't go in service until evening...driving couch to bed again...spent my time reading Sprinter breakdown stories on the Internet (better than a horror novel!) Here's one of my favorite posts...

"my sprinter transmission stuck in park while sitting in my garage?????any ideas????"

You've got it trapped. Now burn down house!

Changed my avatar in honor of new van....:D

You can release it by the little flapper door below the shifter. Just fine something to stick in the hole. Foot on brake and push down and shift. Oh never mind, thought it was yours. Carry on.