hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
eating20crow1.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Be on the lookout for the ridiculous headline of "Trump Trump's Clinton" in future days.
Trump is the middle finger to how things have been, and Clinton is the status quo. "Vote for me, I'm more of the same!" Good luck with that, Hillary.
Clinton will beat the "We juuust caaaan't take the risk" drum hoping that people will believe it.
Release those tax returns!
Release those Wall Street speech transcripts!
Emails
Bengazi
Trump's a bigot, but nobody will really care, because deep down in places that hardly anyone will admit, everyone's a little bit racist. What matters is if you let that racism manifest itself by wronging someone. You watch.
Trump will trounce Clinton.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I would say Hillary is in trouble. And that isn't counting her email mess. Trump will be pulling out everything all the way back to Arkansas if he is even the least bit behind. Well that isn't accurate. He will trash her any way just for sport. :D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Both Clinton and Trump aren't afraid to go Negative. It's her jam, and Trump obviously is comfortable with it. It's going to be a pretty nasty, ugly, albeit very entertaining six months.

I just don't see her being able to triumph over Trump (sorry, I can't help it) campaigning on the same ol' same ol', using the same ol' campaign promises. If the first few states could have a do-over on the Democratic Primary voting, she probably wouldn't have the same numbers she has now.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This is actually a serious question (mostly).

Is being a democrat a psychological disorder? On what planet do they view the Obama years so great that they would want even more with Hillary? Even though some dems are rebelling with Bernie, the blind loyalty for a Hillbama presidency is bizarre.

I would image the democrats think similar about republicans. Which always makes me wonder how one nation can be so separated in views between the two main parties. I get nauseated just listening to liberal radio shows......ahh lost my thought and time to go make the donuts. I guess this sums it up...

ImageUploadedByEO Forums1462487138.635324.jpg

Reactions: Moot and ntimevan

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
This is actually a serious question (mostly).

Is being a democrat a psychological disorder? On what planet do they view the Obama years so great that they would want even more with Hillary? Even though some dems are rebelling with Bernie, the blind loyalty for a Hillbama presidency is bizarre.

I would image the democrats think similar about republicans. Which always makes me wonder how one nation can be so separated in views between the two main parties. I get nauseated just listening to liberal radio shows......ahh lost my thought and time to go make the donuts. I guess this sums it up...

View attachment 13797

A lot of things can be overlooked if you are promising more free stuff.

Reactions: Turtle and Ftransit

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
To be fair, Republicans will give "their guy" a pass on something they'd crap their pants over if a Democrat did the same thing. There are almost too many examples of that with conservatives ragging on Obama for doing the things the Bushes and Reagan did with which they had no problems.

As for being a democrat being a mental disorder, there's actually a book titled "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder." Unfortunately, it was written by a conservative with a mental disorder (radio talk show host Michael Savage), and wrote the book from basically the point of view of, "If you're not conservative and you don't think like me, you have a mental disorder," which is pretty much how many conservatives think. There is a less impassioned, less agendized book that just lays out the facts called "The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness," written by Dr Lyle Rossiter, a clinical psychologist. Still, and unfortunately, while his book is dryer and less agendized, his book does come at you from the point of view of, “My political views are so obviously correct that anyone who doesn’t accept them must be mentally ill."

Rather than an "I'm right and you're wrong" agenda take on liberalism and conservatism, I prefer to just step back and take a look at it objectively. My take on it is...

There is a group of people who want instant gratification. They have short attention spans and get bored easily, but when they want something they can only think about that one thing and are usually adamant about getting it, even if it requires a temper tantrum to get it. When they want something, the fact that they want it is justification enough for them to think they should have it, and the more badly they want it the more justification there is in them getting it. They are dependent on adults and other more mature people for their every need. They want and need to be fed and clothed by others. They have no responsibilities, nor do they understand the concept of responsibility. Anything bad that happens to them is always someone else's fault, and they blame others accordingly.

This group of people is called, of course, children. It is interesting that they have so much in common with liberals. Is that a mental disorder? I think the answer to that is more political than medical, but the similarities and commonalities between children and liberals are there, objectively, nonetheless, and they cannot be refuted.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This is really funny, though. And I'm sure we'll see many more things like this, which is why this presidential campaign should be yoogely entertaining. Trump tweeted this picture of him eating a taco salad (which was invented in the States):

13179308_10157008375200725_4593406568140463398_n.jpg

Happy Cinco de Mayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics! — at Trump Tower New York.

What makes this so funny, besides the fact that Cinco de Mayo is a Mexican holiday, not an "Hispanic" holiday, is the comments people Tweet back.

Kevin Eli Block Tweeted: What do this taco bowl and Donald Trump have in common...?
There is nothing authentic about either of them.

Dez Wilson Tweeted: "Happy Black History Month! The best fried chicken is made at Trump Tower Grill. I love The Blacks!"

:JC-hysterical:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would say Hillary is in trouble. And that isn't counting her email mess. Trump will be pulling out everything all the way back to Arkansas if he is even the least bit behind. Well that isn't accurate. He will trash her any way just for sport. :D
Don't forget that the Clintons use the services of SWERVPRO, like it never even happened! sad sad day

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The Democrats are in trouble, and they know it. This video is from a YouTube channel called The Young Turks, but it could just as easily be named The Liberals' Liberals. They are classic liberal progressives. They are all for the whole microaggression thing, gender bathrooming, if it feels good do it, nothing is inappropriate (except disagreeing with progressive liberals). I watch the channel from time to time to get the extreme left's views on things. They are bat crap crazy scared of Trump. They're big Bernie fans, tho.

But they also know that Hilary is in deep trouble with her emails.

Reactions: RoadTime

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"They're big Bernie fans, tho."

There are a considerable number of Bernie fans among the loony left that Hillary must have in order to win. Last night she got shellacked in WV by Bernie and lost about 67% of the Democrat voter support she had in 2008. Trump may not be her only problem; don't forget Bernie is an Independent. Suppose he decides to run as a third party candidate or his rabid NeverHillary supporters decide to mount a write-in campaign for him in the general election?

Despite the lack of coverage in the MSM, the Democrats are shaping up as being just as divided as the GOP. Hillary's unfavorables are on the same level as crab lice, and she by no means has the presidency locked up. She is more repulsive than Rosie O'Donnell and Trump will have no reservations when it comes to unmercifully trashing her in ways no one in the establishment Republican party would even consider. This should be fun to watch.

Reactions: davekc

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I've been saying all along, there is a deep rooted dislike for Hillary among the Democratic faithful.

If The Donald can appeal to the Reagan Democrats..... Hillary is doomed.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
My gut is telling me she is doomed already. I don't think I see anything ever posted about her as a positive candidate. And that is even the left media sites including Facebook. Not a good sign for Hillary.

Reactions: Turtle

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's over! Hillery is done. Bernie will get the nomination unless he is indicted.