May Flowers

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just put 4 Michelin M/S2's on to replace OEM Nexens at 74,000 miles. Had 6/32 on rear but 3/32 on front, (got $50 credit for 2 tires). Lifetime rotation and Balance, Roadhandler, $826 total for all out the door...70k mile tires...also had spare taken down, inspected and replaced, checked cable too. Discount Tire is where I got them. Getting Alignment checked in the morning.
Discount Tire is the only shop where I bring my vans. Last time when I changed the tires from one of my vans, it costed me somewhere around $600 some. Hope they didn't put that Nexens brand... :eek:

Reactions: schwanman

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't think it's a Polish town but I do know that there are some real expensive homes up that way. Beauty area.
From Wiki:
Posen is a village in Presque Isle County of the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 234 at the 2010 census. The village is located within Posen Township.

Posen has a strong Polish background as 56.1% of its inhabitants are reported to have Polish ancestry. It is home to the Posen Potato Festival, held every year on during the first weekend after Labor Day. The festival includes activities with potato pancakes and polka dancing. Posen has a branch of the Presque Isle District Library. Posen is also the German name for the Polish city of Poznań.

Reactions: schwanman

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just watched the new Star Wars....was not impressed no wonder I quit watching after the 3rd movie....same ole same ole....

Reactions: Opel2010

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Kind of a recap...lots to do on former plumbers van...been doing Canada shorties (they pay better, what happened to US rates :D) lost whole last week over the botched rear seals, but seems fixed...nice drive from Toronto to Kanata yesterday, went back roads after the 8 am pickup turned into 10am...they didn't want to load me because sprinter wasn't dock level, I was nice and thru a conversation found out only one person in the bldg had a forklift license! Waited for him...neither the pickup or the drop-off had any idea, third party booked the load, so when I arrived I got to see a 1970s forklift in action...you have to push:) asked if he needed any help, said he's got it, he was still out there 15 min later...

Also all loads needed a sprinter...seems like nothing for regular vans, so the switch was worth it...picked up an emergency rush to the airport off a FedEx that refused the load because it was 70" by 70"....by 9" high I made it fit:D

Reactions: ntimevan

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It seems my van is missing from the capacity search?? Dispatch says I'm in service but I can't find me anywhere.

Reactions: ntimevan

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It seems my van is missing from the capacity search?? Dispatch says I'm in service but I can't find me anywhere.
Are you using the unfiltered search directly on the sylectus site or are you using one of the carriers searches?