May Flowers

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang.....Its sooo nice to watch other people work....LOL
I just finished my payroll scan.. Sat. was Grandson day ...
Sun. was early Mothers day with the Wife just in case i don't get back next week , we went out to eat and alittle shopping and R & R .... it rained all weekend so no lawn mowed .... packing up clean clothes into van and head into nursing home to take care of Parents bills & visit while waiting for phone to ring ....

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the flying j in Columbia sc waiting for a part for my truck, has been acting up lately but this morning it was really bad, hoping that a new suction control valve will cure my issues. Not a fun feeling when you hit the gas to go and it just putts for a few seconds then takes off.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
At the flying j in Columbia sc waiting for a part for my truck, has been acting up lately but this morning it was really bad, hoping that a new suction control valve will cure my issues. Not a fun feeling when you hit the gas to go and it just putts for a few seconds then takes off.[/QUOTE

Boy that really sucks

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Cool :) but at 85° in a van with no genny or rear AC, you'll have better luck in the TV room :p

I hear you there have not figured out how to get an ac mounted in my little sleeper yet. And the truck ac still does not work, that's on my list of things to fix next time I'm home.....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I just finished my payroll scan.. Sat. was Grandson day ...
Sun. was early Mothers day with the Wife just in case i don't get back next week , we went out to eat and alittle shopping and R & R .... it rained all weekend so no lawn mowed .... packing up clean clothes into van and head into nursing home to take care of Parents bills & visit while waiting for phone to ring ....
Got mine mowed....:p

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good morning gang.....Its sooo nice to watch other people work....LOL
geezerstreet.jpg