February 2016 locations

fifaref2

Seasoned Expediter
Wow .... no not surprised .... its just that i mentioned in your PM to Beware .... and i am guessing Tricky Ricky or Dimwit Dave set you up on this good run .... good luck getting extra $$ ... as i was told before You accepted the load ... you sit on it ...
PS ... about to check-out of motel in Evansville ,in.... hopefully this helped the Cough - Cold problem..
1 of my last loads I took for bolt, was driving to MI for Halloween w/ the kids. pu in Chicago drop was along route. Told disp that if there's any issues w/ this load at pu preventing me from Halloween then I would fall off load. Well course issues. Cust says we have nothing. Have Bolt fax info. I wasted 90 minutes there. Bolt couldn't get a $amn fax right. Called em and said thanks I'm out. Disp says u can't do that. Told em u F'd up I'm out and told em again an hour before I left that I would be falling off if it's not fixed. Ricky and Dave two of them that ya better question everything 3x. Don't miss that $$IT

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
12705411_1074840239205717_7782704178148558662_n.jpg

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Woke up early...coffee in hand...don't want to open the front door and see the snow and wondering how in the heck I put my nightgown on inside out.............:weary:
Interesting item on the radio Friday. In South Dakota the item most "given up" for lent this year is coffee!

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
after shower and you guys ragging on me....seen the weather report, snow and freezing rain after midnight so change of plan....now over in Mt Vernon at a Lowes across the street from a Walmart...:p
Now thats Funny ..... us guys ragging on You ..... never ... :p
At the Pilot in Hagerstown ... temps this morning around 0 ..after breakfast i will finish the last 90 miles to be in position for 6 am delivery in White Marsh ...