Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Keanu Reeves movies?

whoa.jpg
Excellent dude!!!!!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's the problem. You're on whoa when you should be on giddyup. Woe is you. :)

Reactions: Turtle

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What better day is there for watching Classic movies than when bone gripping cold invades the neighborhood.

After the events with the Royal Caribbean ship this past week, Ragmama suggested we have a disaster Movie day.

Of course, I insisted we start with ....... The Poseidon Adventure.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A great addition to your Classic Movie Saturday disaster line up would be: "South Side With You". Unfortunately it hasn't been released yet.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Today we are honoring our profession by having a favorite truck movie Saturday.

We will be starting with the 1971 truck classic "Duel".

Duel-300x225.jpg

Reactions: fastman_1

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
After a long tough week, and all the political talk on TV, Ronald Reagan's name keeps comming up, we have decided on a Reagan day at the movies.

Starting choices are......
Cattle Queen of Montana from 1954
Million Dollar Baby from 1941 and of course....
Knute Rockne, All American.

Thank God Bedtime for Bonzo didn't make the list.

Reactions: RoadTime

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you get TCM you could add The Ipcress File at 17:00 and the original Sabrina at 19:00 if you enjoy either of those. Tomorrow starting at 23:00 there are several back to back Laurel and Hardy shorts as well. All times Central Time.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you get TCM you could add The Ipcress File at 17:00 and the original Sabrina at 19:00 if you enjoy either of those. Tomorrow starting at 23:00 there are several back to back Laurel and Hardy shorts as well. All times Central Time.
I really am not a huge fan of British movies, but Michael Caine is such a supurb actor I'll check it out. Thanks.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Zehnders of Frankenmuth. I'm still working on how to pronounce them thar 2 big words...If your from Powells Crossroads tn, this is a might near impossible,,lol.

Reactions: Turtle and RoadTime